Fury back to fighting bums

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

couldn't you have just pm,d that to max ,and saved us all the headache .

Taking the piss out of fury fighting bums ? He's the only 1 who's said he'd fight anyone anywhere and done it , he went to Germany for Klitsco America for wilder and won one and robbed in another , lo

Joshua is fighting the highest ranked opponent available to him.....and why would he fight in America when the Uk is where the moneys been. Fury is the only fighter out there who for some bizarre

4 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

couldn't you have just pm,d that to max ,and saved us all the headache .

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

Taking the piss out of fury fighting bums ? He's the only 1 who's said he'd fight anyone anywhere and done it , he went to Germany for Klitsco America for wilder and won one and robbed in another , look at Joshua & wilder terrified to leave their comfort zone yet spout they go here or there , fury has nothing to prove though the other 2 do concerning avoiding people , remind me who is that great fighter Joshua is fighting next ???

Anyway fair play to fury he's signed a massive deal and is taking a leaf out off the Eddie Heran book ££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££ so good luck to him money wise

• Like 6

Joshua is fighting the highest ranked opponent available to him.....and why would he fight in America when the Uk is where the moneys been.

Fury is the only fighter out there who for some bizarre reason doesnt have to fight contenders he either gets a road sweeper or gets a championship fight.....wheres the mid - upper level opponents and unifications that get you into position to fight for a title he,s never fought one.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 5
17 hours ago, South hams hunter said:

What are the criteria for world level thinking and how do you decide the winner, ???

• Haha 1

Outside of  Fury  Wilder  Joshua  lets be honest who else is there for them to fight ? The fans have been clamouring for all three of them to face each other for more than long enough. Hopefully after they get through there next bouts negotiations will start taking place. Im a Fury fan but the first fight should be between Wilder v Joshua as fans had been waiting long enough for that fight even before Fury made his comeback. On another note Dubois v Joyce has been ordered for a British title fight. Joyce has the experience but is slow with a poor defence imo so I fancy Dubois in this one. Lets hope it happens, a good old school Heavyweight British title fight to look forward too .

• Like 2
24 minutes ago, MickC said:

Outside of  Fury  Wilder  Joshua  lets be honest who else is there for them to fight ? The fans have been clamouring for all three of them to face each other for more than long enough. Hopefully after they get through there next bouts negotiations will start taking place. Im a Fury fan but the first fight should be between Wilder v Joshua as fans had been waiting long enough for that fight even before Fury made his comeback. On another note Dubois v Joyce has been ordered for a British title fight. Joyce has the experience but is slow with a poor defence imo so I fancy Dubois in this one. Lets hope it happens, a good old school Heavyweight British title fight to look forward too .

Fancy a little wager on that one Mick ?....i,ll be rooting for Dubois  but this fight is too early for him i think Joyce will stop him.....as you say its a good old school dust up with no regard for the win/loss column...how it should be.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 2
3 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

Fancy a little wager on that one Mick ?....i,ll be rooting for Dubois  but this fight is too early for him i think Joyce will stop him.....as you say its a good old school dust up with no regard for the win/loss column...how it should be.

Ok Gnash we will have a little wager if the fight comes off. It is early for Dubois no doubt about that but Ive a feeling he could pull it off.I think a loss for Dubois would mean nothing at this stage of his career and he does have time on his side. Hopefully like you say,an old school dust up for the British title to look forward too. ?

• Like 1
On 23/03/2019 at 20:03, shaaark said:

Don't really follow heavyweights that much. But I have to say, despite haye bigging up joyce, I think joyce is pretty ordinary, and dubois has too much about him for joyce ?

Joyce reminds me of Ivan Drago ? he,s an awful boxer.....but he has ridiculous physicality and work rate.....the one thing Dubois struggles with at this early stage of his career is pace....he needs thinking time at the moment which Joyce wont give him.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, sid g said:

I thought Schwarz was ranked  @ 2nd and 9th in some rankings both above fury only other fight out there would be whyte ..

You might be right mate im not sure i dont really care that much for rankings i just remember hearing someone say Miller was the highest ranked opponent out there for Joshua...4th is he.

Edited by gnasher16

How big is Schwarz , I know he’s tall but he didn’t look that big so I had a quick look and the 2 places I looked both said he only weighs 200lb . Surely that’s got to be a wrong because that’s only 14st 4lb ish which can’t be far from being a cruiserweight . I don’t follow boxing like I used to and I’d not heard of him before so has he stepped up from cruiser to heavyweight or is he just a really small heavyweight or is it just a misprint on the pages I looked at . 

Edited to add I’ve just gone through some more articles and one said he weighs 241lb which makes more sense 

Edited by neil r