More sh*te from Kwis Packbam

I don't know if his parents didn't show him enough attention or what, but I can't work out what's wrong with that twat.........apart from being full of his own self-importance, obviously.

He's SOOOOO committed to animal welfare that he only 'went vegan' two months ago !

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Blackbriar said:

I don't know if his parents didn't show him enough attention or what, but I can't work out what's wrong with that twat.........apart from being full of his own self-importance, obviously.

He's SOOOOO committed to animal welfare that he only 'went vegan' two months ago !

He’s an absolute lefty wanker, same nutjob type as bri the badger may

• Like 1

Well it's the 22nd so what happend in court today .? The idiot recons he's got autism. So it's his way or no way.  Mong. Wired up wrong. Needs a 50,000v flash over.

Edited by Meece
  • Like 1

was talking to a farmer who's land I shoot on a few weeks ago and he said a lad was knocking off the crows on one of his mates farms an 

got fined because he had not tried alternative measures!!

its in the post:(

3 minutes ago, si brown said:

was talking to a farmer who's land I shoot on a few weeks ago and he said a lad was knocking off the crows on one of his mates farms an 

Didnt he say that he had asked the crows to go somewhere else but they took no notice, so he shot them.?

• Haha 2

To a degree we shouldn't even be discussing this thing because even by acknowledging (edit) IT,  we are validating its view. We should ignore (edit) It and scrap this thread as no news.  In the bin with it.

Edited by Meece
10 hours ago, Meece said:

Well it's the 22nd so what happend in court today .? The idiot recons he's got autism. So it's his way or no way.  Mong. Wired up wrong. Needs a 50,000v flash over.

Linking the word mong to autism makes you the biggest c**t of the day....congratulations!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
14 hours ago, si brown said:

I don't shoot but i know shooting pigeons and corvids  for pest control should be the very last resort and all other methods should be tried first and that's stated in the law on shooting pests,bet there's many a shooter who don't know that .