W. Katchum

That time a year again

Just now, jackthelad said:

Shit you not mate a guy from London in Egypt a few year ago asked me where In russia I was fae!

Haha...not me mate... I've only got 1 accent...bumpkin lol

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, jackthelad said:

Plenty peace were iam now boys fae down the road say it’s the place cnuts come tae die haha suits me mate after half a life of carnage n mayhem

Save me a plot sister in law has onset of dementia, daughter inlaws just come out of hospital, brother in law came out of hospital last week, minus one leg, gangrene, my .lady is terminally I'll as for me, [BANNED TEXT] day is it [BANNED TEXT] f****n year is it 

41 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Village my farm is in is one row a houses/farms an it gets called retirement row😂 I’m same an if ever I get the urge to feel the madness I just go visit ma granny an couple days up road an I’m itching to get back 😂

49 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Fook me the Scots speak came on strong there lads .

in writing :lol:

38 minutes ago, iworkwhippets said:

Save me a plot sister in law has onset of dementia, daughter inlaws just come out of hospital, brother in law came out of hospital last week, minus one leg, gangrene, my .lady is terminally I'll as for me, [BANNED TEXT] day is it [BANNED TEXT] f****n year is it 

Ffs mate that’s heartbreaking had a bad 2017 2018 lost my dad my mother in law in the space of a week to the big c and my uncle went few weeks after but feck me your going through it now..... what do you say to tae that not got words for it and wish you all the best

• Like 2

2 hours ago, NEWKID said:

Hahaha....it made me laugh again mate lol

And me.

Cheers, D.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, dytkos said:

And me.

Cheers, D.

Few of us don't forget the old shit mate lol

There is a lady  who walks her dog passed our house every day she is 90 and I like to have a natter with her last week she pointed out the Violets that grow all over the bank  and said it was not Spring until they were up and this year they were very early but not to worry as we would pay for it later.

017.JPG