Atn x sight 4k pro

There are quite a few lads using the ATN-X site on other forums but I think it fair to say there are as many people dislike them as like them. If I recall they are very power hungry, range finder really designed for larger quarry as very very difficult to work out range for a rabbit or even worse a bird. The time lag is slow compared to other systems and most say it is a cracking day scope but not a good night scope.

I think there were some other points but I can't remember at present.

Are you thinking of buying one of already have one.

Phil

• Like 1
21 hours ago, philpot said:

There are quite a few lads using the ATN-X site on other forums but I think it fair to say there are as many people dislike them as like them. If I recall they are very power hungry, range finder really designed for larger quarry as very very difficult to work out range for a rabbit or even worse a bird. The time lag is slow compared to other systems and most say it is a cracking day scope but not a good night scope.

I think there were some other points but I can't remember at present.

Are you thinking of buying one of already have one.

Phil

Thanks phil just looking at the moment was also looking at the nightsite range just liked the idea of it being a scope rather than a screen just being useing the lamp for night time  

Just now, the cobra said:

Thanks phil just looking at the moment was also looking at the nightsite range just liked the idea of it being a scope rather than a screen just being useing the lamp for night time  

Think the new x site 4k pro has an 18 hour battery life a think it was the older one that was battery hungry bud just what av been seeing on utube phil cheers 

One thing Cobra , both the ATN and Nitesite use a screen just the ATN is close to your eye. Both are pixelated and I favour the Nitesite who h is a far better image imo but not everyone's cup of tea. I have both Nitesite Viper and Wolf and I would not be without them.

Phil

Yes I knew you would comment on this Mitch and it just shows how we all like different systems and features. I must confess that Sean pointed out the Pulsar 355 at last year's South Yorkshire Game fair which really impressed me but at the moment until my master eye is sorted, I couldn't use one.

In my limited viewing of the Pulsar and ATN, my money would be on the 355 every day of the week. Have a look at as many as you can before you splash the cash.

Phil