New Arrivals.

19 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

lurcher lad Jevin had a dog once but swapped it for a 20 bag...he's a Walter mitty too?

Sorry dc my mistake I left you out that pup is a credit to you looking well  now when's best time to come and pick her up ? 

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My Collie bitch Liz has whelped 9 pups to my Collie Greyhound dog Dan, those that know me know I have been planning this cross for a while has I prefer more Collie than Greyhound in my dogs they suit

There was a very good colliex called patch the robber years ago if youse are talking daytime haredogs my mate owned him he was killing a good 15/20 hares a week daytime iam saying collie x as we only

12 years? I've got collars and leads I've had longer than that ffs. Who are you to tell someone they shouldn't breed their dogs? Especially someone who talks sensibly, not like the drivel you come out

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Blackmag said:

Sorry dc my mistake I left you out that pup is a credit to you looking well  now when's best time to come and pick her up ? 

my new mate john123 has told me by pm.....that  I best stick to my fat bull xs?and  he's no kid...?

• Haha 5
8 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

my new mate john123 has told me by pm.....that  I best stick to my fat bull xs?and  he's no kid...?

Best go steady dc he's a "cage fighter" ?? know a few cage fighters myself most of them are fannys trying to make a name for themselves 

• Haha 1

That's Kieran all right, told me his starved saluki X would run my fat whippet into the ground. ?

John123, your next user name should be saluki John, what with your obsession with collie John. ?

• Haha 1
52 minutes ago, Black neck said:

Jesus christ Tyson you making a come back 

Not me pal I just say it as I see it ? nothing more nothing less. Say what I say and stand by what I say ?? only met one fella off here and that's poxon I can say he's sound in person but that's it I'm afraid ?

• Haha 1
16 minutes ago, Saltmoon said:

Best go steady dc he's a "cage fighter" ?? know a few cage fighters myself most of them are fannys trying to make a name for themselves 

he want catch me kid ....I'm built for speed ?

• Haha 1
54 minutes ago, Saltmoon said:

Not me pal I just say it as I see it ? nothing more nothing less. Say what I say and stand by what I say ?? only met one fella off here and that's poxon I can say he's sound in person but that's it I'm afraid ?

Me too ya c**t.

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, Blackmag said:

Nev kev or whatever the feck your name is the disrespect shown by return was out of order I would think looking at his pup I doubt he knows much about conditioning or getting one running fit which if he would of been had he been  civil to decent lads  the likes of joe dykos and dogman  et c they could of helped him out with it im sure they would of as we are all still learning but yon mon seems to know it all already I did try telling him but it is what it is 

And didnt read back that far and couldnt give a shit who he disrespected but when 5 or 6 dins are tryna bombard one fella its bit childish really imo.. and d c certainaly wouldnt be slapping the shit out of kieron thats for sure hed only have to bear hug him it would be all over guys a unit and dan well he has the shape of a mcdonalds straw

5 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

And didnt read back that far and couldnt give a shit who he disrespected but when 5 or 6 dins are tryna bombard one fella its bit childish really imo.. and d c certainaly wouldnt be slapping the shit out of kieron thats for sure hed only have to bear hug him it would be all over guys a unit and dan well he has the shape of a mcdonalds straw

To be fair he was giving more then he got and if someone gets hands on over an argument on a forum then they need to get a grip of themselves really. Think all involed got carried away with it me included. However even if somehow we met and he wanted to fight I'd strip bollock naked no one wants to fight me naked with my one inch wonder hanging about ??

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Daniel cain said:

lurcher lad Jevin had a dog once but swapped it for a 20 bag...he's a Walter mitty too?

And your big bad sean from the ghettos of wales anyones a mitty its you my old son.. old goggle head 

• Haha 1
17 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

And your big bad sean from the ghettos of wales anyones a mitty its you my old son.. old goggle head 

jevin no show....wannabee plastic gypsie.....can't leave the house because of his agraphobia ?

• Haha 2