New Arrivals.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My Collie bitch Liz has whelped 9 pups to my Collie Greyhound dog Dan, those that know me know I have been planning this cross for a while has I prefer more Collie than Greyhound in my dogs they suit

There was a very good colliex called patch the robber years ago if youse are talking daytime haredogs my mate owned him he was killing a good 15/20 hares a week daytime iam saying collie x as we only

12 years? I've got collars and leads I've had longer than that ffs. Who are you to tell someone they shouldn't breed their dogs? Especially someone who talks sensibly, not like the drivel you come out

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

Geninue question return what is a good dog in your eyes 

Pointless question mate, he puts them down before they get a chance to show him how good they 'could' be

• Like 2
1 hour ago, trenchfoot said:

No, you are acting like a little prick. And yes you have bragged. Repeatedly. All the "he said, she said "stuff belongs in the play ground. Which is where I suggestion you Return to.

According to this your wrong cheers 

36 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Pointless question mate, he puts them down before they get a chance to show him how good they 'could' be

Do you think a an 1/8 greyhound  is going to do any lurcher work that a full collie can't 

Edited by The return

There was a very good colliex called patch the robber years ago if youse are talking daytime haredogs my mate owned him he was killing a good 15/20 hares a week daytime iam saying collie x as we only guessed He could have been something else I ran him way the lad for a few years he was passed about fr money as most coursing dogs do it seems the traveller bitch was just as good if not better  even she had a price on her head did they have there faults off course they did none would tackle teeth my little bitch was only capable of 2 good winter hares maybe 3 but she take anything to me a better prospect to breed of  there is a video of my mates old collie x killing 11 hares daytime a bitch called Shelia she broke her leg one day I was out way her she was pinned up put on the back burner for a year maybe more same as my old dog first day out after rest she killed the first hare that rose the robber dog was matched against a few good dogs back then that was the mans game i was offered pups off them both iam talking 80s early 80s they did not suit my needs I wanted a dog way more fire something that could kill foxes on the lamp in numbers the travellers Wheaton x suited my needs buy fck he was a ugly dog he lived till he was 16 he never once showed me up daytime nighttime was he the best Not a chance but he kept me happy most lads were going through dogs like hot dinners I had what I needed a triyer a wee dog  allrounder who gave his all his mother was the same she draw no probs although not a a patch on him Work to your dogs strengths not there weaknesses no dog is perfect it doesn’t exist it’s all about enjoyment not beating the next man for me anyway same as fishing iam out for the enjoyment the whole exsperiance I’ve seen plenty real good hare dogs but they were all limited on other quarry they aren’t for me I prefer  a worker a thinker a killer one that try’s nothing else a tradional lurcher not a coursing dog just enjoy what’s left lads our country is sadly fcked we had the best  stick together man even on the internet it’s a sad day to see men bickering  about certain x there is good and bad in every x fck Ive owned plenty bed deerhound saluki  its the good dogs I remember not the bad ✌️Enjoy your summer the dogs I have right now try that’s all I want youse can keep your champions  I’ve got my memory’s that’s all I need will these modern dogs kill the amount of hares of these dogs of the past i very much doubt it due to legality and the amount of hares .

• Like 17
  • Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, Bearfoot said:

There was a very good colliex called patch the robber years ago if youse are talking daytime haredogs my mate owned him he was killing a good 15/20 hares a week daytime iam saying collie x as we only guessed He could have been something else I ran him way the lad for a few years he was passed about fr money as most coursing dogs do it seems the traveller bitch was just as good if not better  even she had a price on her head did they have there faults off course they did none would tackle teeth my little bitch was only capable of 2 good winter hares maybe 3 but she take anything to me a better prospect to breed of  there is a video of my mates old collie x killing 11 hares daytime a bitch called Shelia she broke her leg one day I was out way her she was pinned up put on the back burner for a year maybe more same as my old dog first day out after rest she killed the first hare that rose the robber dog was matched against a few good dogs back then that was the mans game i was offered pups off them both iam talking 80s early 80s they did not suit my needs I wanted a dog way more fire something that could kill foxes on the lamp in numbers the travellers Wheaton x suited my needs buy fck he was a ugly dog he lived till he was 16 he never once showed me up daytime nighttime was he the best Not a chance but he kept me happy most lads were going through dogs like hot dinners I had what I needed a triyer a wee dog  allrounder who gave his all his mother was the same she draw no probs although not a a patch on him Work to your dogs strengths not there weaknesses no dog is perfect it doesn’t exist it’s all about enjoyment not beating the next man for me anyway same as fishing iam out for the enjoyment the whole exsperiance I’ve seen plenty real good hare dogs but they were all limited on other quarry they aren’t for me I prefer  a worker a thinker a killer one that try’s nothing else a tradional lurcher not a coursing dog just enjoy what’s left lads our country is sadly fcked we had the best  stick together man even on the internet it’s a sad day to see men bickering  about certain x there is good and bad in every x fck Ive owned plenty bed deerhound saluki  its the good dogs I remember not the bad ✌️Enjoy your summer the dogs I have right now try that’s all I want youse can keep your champions  I’ve got my memory’s that’s all I need will these modern dogs kill the amount of hares of these dogs of the past i very much doubt it due to legality and the amount of hares .

Nice bed time story thanks for that 

58 minutes ago, The return said:

According to this your wrong cheers 

Thats because you've never got any further than Peter and Jane books. 

You are the kind of feckwit that has to rape their own left hand. Despite the lack of DNA evidence, you would still talk yourself into a charge.

• Haha 2
7 hours ago, stormyboy said:

Put the picture of the bag of bones you've reared so far up Kieran. I f***ing dare you.

Don't worry, I got this. You were saying about feeding?

0DF7A6E9-1DF1-4B41-91A7-018213CD0E2A.thumb.jpeg.16c4a3d9f96798cb358b6ae521cd457f.jpeg

Is that the 10 month old pup?

7 hours ago, The return said:

Nice bed time story thanks for that 

A man worth listening to takes time to talk of lurchers write a little about his decades of experience and you have not even got the decency to be quiet when you have nothing nice to say!

• Like 7
8 hours ago, stormyboy said:

Put the picture of the bag of bones you've reared so far up Kieran. I f***ing dare you.

Don't worry, I got this. You were saying about feeding?

0DF7A6E9-1DF1-4B41-91A7-018213CD0E2A.thumb.jpeg.16c4a3d9f96798cb358b6ae521cd457f.jpeg

Half dog half tapeworm

I've seen more meat on a butchers apron

• Like 3