New Arrivals.

Keiron you make assumptions about a lot of things without facts and throw insults I have over the years had the misfortune of travelling with such company I have seen most types run from the good to bad from dogs running to there own agenda to arse grabbers to dogs that knew how to run and go through  the gears and when to up there game normally the owners mouth far exceeds the dog capabilities on the lesser dogs and the better dogs were owned by lads that were modest and honest and a lot of failures I have seen were because of entering to early or not knowing when enough is enough or over matching at a young age just enjoy your dog and stop the insults and match making pride becomes before a fall 

• Like 3

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My Collie bitch Liz has whelped 9 pups to my Collie Greyhound dog Dan, those that know me know I have been planning this cross for a while has I prefer more Collie than Greyhound in my dogs they suit

There was a very good colliex called patch the robber years ago if youse are talking daytime haredogs my mate owned him he was killing a good 15/20 hares a week daytime iam saying collie x as we only

12 years? I've got collars and leads I've had longer than that ffs. Who are you to tell someone they shouldn't breed their dogs? Especially someone who talks sensibly, not like the drivel you come out

Posted Images

Little Richard looking unhappy but hard on his big chain ? 

Bred and reared on my yard turns six June 11

Can someone remind him he is not supposed to be able to run single handed he has never took any notice of me!

IMGP1292.JPG

Edited by joe ox
39 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Here's one for you, knobhead, p m me and I WILL go out with you, with my dog that  I don't own, and my dog will run yours into the ground, 100% guaranteed. Simple thing really, come on, go for it einstein ?

Why would I pm you lol throwing invites out in the summer we see if you still want to go in the winter 

15 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

Keiron you make assumptions about a lot of things without facts and throw insults I have over the years had the misfortune of travelling with such company I have seen most types run from the good to bad from dogs running to there own agenda to arse grabbers to dogs that knew how to run and go through  the gears and when to up there game normally the owners mouth far exceeds the dog capabilities on the lesser dogs and the better dogs were owned by lads that were modest and honest and a lot of failures I have seen were because of entering to early or not knowing when enough is enough or over matching at a young age just enjoy your dog and stop the insults and match making pride becomes before a fall 

I never bigged my dog up. Or said what I do or don't do other people have said  

2 minutes ago, The return said:

Why would I pm you lol throwing invites out in the summer we see if you still want to go in the winter 

You never had a problem with running hares in the summer before and now when you get an offer out you shite the trunks. ???. Typical fcuking typical. ???

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

You never had a problem with running hares in the summer before and now when you get an offer out you shite the trunks. ???. Typical fcuking typical. ???

When did I run hares in the summer lol your the biggest idiot I've met on a site. Also I never said I won't go out I said he can ask in the winter so shut up when big people are talking 

1 minute ago, The return said:

I never brought it up I just corrected it.wait to a tell your mum your up at this time 

Yip carry on with the mum shit safe in the knowledge we’ll never cross paths. Your starting to act like a corned little rat I guess you don’t like your flawed character being presented to you. 

10 minutes ago, The return said:

When did I run hares in the summer lol your the biggest idiot I've met on a site. Also I never said I won't go out I said he can ask in the winter so shut up when big people are talking 

Am I annoying you????

1 minute ago, dogmandont said:

Yip carry on with the mum shit safe in the knowledge we’ll never cross paths. Your starting to act like a corned little rat I guess you don’t like your flawed character being presented to you. 

Just go up stairs you will see me ?? you jumped to early your problem was not reading what I said dummy 

30 minutes ago, The return said:

I never bigged my dog up. Or said what I do or don't do other people have said  

Didn't you say what your current pup did at what age it killed two and what it had done to the one that you had got of Dean on the same ground  has to why you were justified in culling ? I mean no disrespect but you have a young  prospect that could  pull the plug at any time or when run on ground or quarry that doesn't always suit it then I would think you would know what you have at the moment you have a decent prospect and when it's got a few season's under its belt then I would offer invites if that's your thing 

• Like 2