New Arrivals.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My Collie bitch Liz has whelped 9 pups to my Collie Greyhound dog Dan, those that know me know I have been planning this cross for a while has I prefer more Collie than Greyhound in my dogs they suit

There was a very good colliex called patch the robber years ago if youse are talking daytime haredogs my mate owned him he was killing a good 15/20 hares a week daytime iam saying collie x as we only

12 years? I've got collars and leads I've had longer than that ffs. Who are you to tell someone they shouldn't breed their dogs? Especially someone who talks sensibly, not like the drivel you come out

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, joe ox said:

On the way home one night I told my dogs the story about a window licker called Kieron who has special needs because he is slightly retarded goes by the username the return on the hunting life, he thinks he has the best winter hare bending lurchers in all the world and does more game in one season then any lurcherman alive, he believes his own lies and swears all he says is the truth and fact because he was told so, they fell asleep and lost interest as soon as I mentioned the bit about collie lurchers being no good at catching things I didn't get to tell them the bit how he is always making himself look so stupid and thinks he is winning the race because he is so far behind there is no one in front of him, the fella thinks he is a razor but everyone can see he is about as sharp as a cue ball ?

IMGP1320_JPG_f4fc29a2935ff044a993cdbf512bd10a.jpg

5 dogs for a night out lol your dogs must be spit on Joe ????

14 minutes ago, joe ox said:

Window licker no need to be nasty just because everyone now knows your special needs, your not even bright enough to know when people are laughing at you not with you ?

Joe I might be a bad dog man or whatever people say but I would never put my dog near that thing lol it shoes how much you care about your dog's in my eyes.big chain because am hard get a grip Joe and am the idiot all them years in the game and you don't know how to look after a dog 

4 minutes ago, Saltmoon said:

Someone has hacked returns account he said I was right ??

I've been to England the stuffs just the same as anywhere else if the stuffs being ran it will be good if not then it's rubbish 

1 minute ago, The return said:

Joe I might be a bad dog man or whatever people say but I would never put my dog near that thing lol it shoes how much you care about your dog's in my eyes.big chain because am hard get a grip Joe and am the idiot all them years in the game and you don't know how to look after a dog 

Silly window licker its a ancol heavy duty kennel chain for a big dog, he looks really unhappy and out of condition doesn't he ?  the dog is two I let him mature before putting him hard under the cosh unlike your poor dog PTS before it had even developed! I made that kennel new for him 3 month prior he takes no notice when I tell him to stop chewing it ?

IMGP1303.JPG

41 minutes ago, joe ox said:

On the way home one night I told my dogs the story about a window licker called Kieron who has special needs because he is slightly retarded goes by the username the return on the hunting life, he thinks he has the best winter hare bending lurchers in all the world and does more game in one season then any lurcherman alive, he believes his own lies and swears all he says is the truth and fact because he was told so, they fell asleep and lost interest as soon as I mentioned the bit about collie lurchers being no good at catching things I didn't get to tell them the bit how he is always making himself look so stupid and thinks he is winning the race because he is so far behind there is no one in front of him, the fella thinks he is a razor but everyone can see he is about as sharp as a cue ball ?

IMGP1320_JPG_f4fc29a2935ff044a993cdbf512bd10a.jpg

I still can't believe you took 5 dogs out for a roe 

3 minutes ago, The return said:

I still can't believe you took 5 dogs out for a roe 

Window licker you trying to say I do illegal stuff? your worse than a policeman least they are only doing their job. I was actually after rats that night I should of took six but as you can see no more room.

5 minutes ago, joe ox said:

Window licker you trying to say I do illegal stuff? your worse than a policeman least they are only doing their job. I was actually after rats that night I should of took six but as you can see no more room.

????

Here's one for you, knobhead, p m me and I WILL go out with you, with my dog that  I don't own, and my dog will run yours into the ground, 100% guaranteed. Simple thing really, come on, go for it einstein ?

Edited by shaaark
7 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Here's one for you, knobhead, p m me and I WILL go out with you, with my dog that  I don't own, and my dog will run yours into the ground, 100% guaranteed. Simple thing really, come on, go for it einstein ?

Can you guarantee you wont beat him up and leave him in the middle of nowhere? ?