New Arrivals.

7 hours ago, lurcherman 887 said:

And didnt read back that far and couldnt give a shit who he disrespected but when 5 or 6 dins are tryna bombard one fella its bit childish really imo.. and d c certainaly wouldnt be slapping the shit out of kieron thats for sure hed only have to bear hug him it would be all over guys a unit and dan well he has the shape of a mcdonalds straw

He’s an obnoxious prick that didn’t get enough insults threw at him. Cage fighter like that gives you the right to be a total stain. 

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My Collie bitch Liz has whelped 9 pups to my Collie Greyhound dog Dan, those that know me know I have been planning this cross for a while has I prefer more Collie than Greyhound in my dogs they suit

There was a very good colliex called patch the robber years ago if youse are talking daytime haredogs my mate owned him he was killing a good 15/20 hares a week daytime iam saying collie x as we only

12 years? I've got collars and leads I've had longer than that ffs. Who are you to tell someone they shouldn't breed their dogs? Especially someone who talks sensibly, not like the drivel you come out

Posted Images

7 hours ago, lurcherman 887 said:

And didnt read back that far and couldnt give a shit who he disrespected but when 5 or 6 dins are tryna bombard one fella its bit childish really imo.. and d c certainaly wouldnt be slapping the shit out of kieron thats for sure hed only have to bear hug him it would be all over guys a unit and dan well he has the shape of a mcdonalds straw

Neville you do know Kieron brought most of it on himself just look at his reply to a good post by barefoot to see that I get the fellas young and keen and fighting his corner but to me he has a vendetta against John he could of avoided all this by saying nothing or hold his hands up and apologise to John and he his very kennel blind and seems to dismiss any other x which in itself is foolish and to make some of his claims were a bit daft  I wish the kid well but he needed to pipe down get his head down listen and learn and if he wants a name for his self do it by having good honest dogs not on here arguing 

Edited by Blackmag
48 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

Neville you do know Kieron brought most of it on himself just look at his reply to a good post by barefoot to see that I get the fellas young and keen and fighting his corner but to me he has a vendetta against John he could of avoided all this by saying nothing or hold his hands up and apologise to John and he his very kennel blind and seems to dismiss any other x which in itself is foolish and to make some of his claims were a bit daft  I wish the kid well but he needed to pipe down get his head down listen and learn and if he wants a name for his self do it by having good honest dogs not on here arguing 

Why you telling me arthur

10 hours ago, lurcherman 887 said:

You're obviously a pal of his, you think the way he has trolled and hounded a man over his breeding a litter for himself, across 2 forums is ok? If you are a pal, I suggest you have a word, not that he would listen to anything he hasn't made up himself just to provoke a reaction.

His behaviour is verging on obsession imo. 

And definitely VERY immature.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Why you telling me arthur

Arthur ? I replied to you as you seemed to try and defend him but judging by some of replys Neville you to seem very similar 

Kevin the scrap man don't do a tap with the dogs....spends his days tatting for old washers and kids bike frames ?been threatening to come to the fishing comp for yrs....only leaves his house to hook up with his 'cali'weed dealer?

22 minutes ago, John 123 said:

That pup is well muscled front and back just bad light you idiot here’s another pic of the dog looks like a condition you could only dream of 

A12622DE-8E6F-483D-9ED9-00FF8FAFBF73.jpeg

It's feet are like flippers it's pins are stuck out and it's got a back like a camelion  and that's conditioned have a day of I know some dogs struggle with weight but that' looks like it needs a good feed 

Edited by Blackmag
  • Like 5
24 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

It's feet are like flippers it's pins are stuck out and it's got a back like a camelion  and that's conditioned have a day of I know some dogs struggle with weight but that' looks like it needs a good feed 

The collie x  stood next too it be a goodun though I bet ?

2 hours ago, John 123 said:

You got schooled before and you will again 

Oh Fcuk me the stink is back, your about as welcome on here as a dose of the clap dipshit. ???. Away and get a feed into that pup ye clown taking like your the great white hunter ffs. ???.  Schooled. ?????. And when your giving that pup it’s next feed of bread and water take 5 minutes and cut it’s nails ffs. 

Edited by dogmandont
3 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

Kevin the scrap man don't do a tap with the dogs....spends his days tatting for old washers and kids bike frames ?been threatening to come to the fishing comp for yrs....only leaves his house to hook up with his 'cali'weed dealer?

Stop embarassing yourself sean your making a right show of yourself ? dozey c**t dont even know me your only a old ex junkie you cant speak for nothing lol you seem to think you have everyone worked right out sitting there in your own filth.. grow up kid 

3 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

Seans the fella that sticks pics of his OWN mrs in her drawers.. a sick man looks like a revovering heroin addict.. hasnt a pot to piss in yet talks about jobs .. f***ing loser in life a depressed maniac.. you will be long dead before you can say youve got more than me ?

4 hours ago, stormyboy said:

You're obviously a pal of his, you think the way he has trolled and hounded a man over his breeding a litter for himself, across 2 forums is ok? If you are a pal, I suggest you have a word, not that he would listen to anything he hasn't made up himself just to provoke a reaction.

His behaviour is verging on obsession imo. 

And definitely VERY immature.

Nope no pal of mine my old chap 

4 hours ago, Blackmag said:

Arthur ? I replied to you as you seemed to try and defend him but judging by some of replys Neville you to seem very similar 

I dont know what you mean arthur pal