New Arrivals.

7 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Sadly, I think you're correct ?

I'd also agree and was very much prepared to let things run as i suspected some of you boys were enjoying it BUT i don't like disrespect, particulary when someone has taken the time to write an informative post, offering personal expierience.

Nope, that was a game changer for me and so he went...

I have no idea who the kid was, nor do i care, this forum is about our game and good debate to do with it.

It is certainly not my style to remove a member and i can take a bit of falling out, name calling and things getting heated but that post made my mind up.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My Collie bitch Liz has whelped 9 pups to my Collie Greyhound dog Dan, those that know me know I have been planning this cross for a while has I prefer more Collie than Greyhound in my dogs they suit

There was a very good colliex called patch the robber years ago if youse are talking daytime haredogs my mate owned him he was killing a good 15/20 hares a week daytime iam saying collie x as we only

12 years? I've got collars and leads I've had longer than that ffs. Who are you to tell someone they shouldn't breed their dogs? Especially someone who talks sensibly, not like the drivel you come out

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Bosun11 said:

I'd also agree and was very much prepared to let things run as i suspected some of you boys were enjoying it BUT i don't like disrespect, particulary when someone has taken the time to write an informative post, offering personal expierience.

I have no idea who the kid was, nor do i care, this forum is about our game and good debate to do with it.

It is certainly not my style to remove a member and i can take a bit of falling out, name calling and things getting heated but that post made my mind up.

Agreed....childish I don't know Bearfoot at all, but he's obviously an older fella who's done a bit...some people need to.remember ...we've got 2 ears and 1 mouth for a reason ?

• Like 6
10 minutes ago, Bosun11 said:

Understandable. Yes we can all get a bit silly etc, but that's all he did throughout this thread was lie, try to bully, patronise and disrespect people.

I also agree with jigsaw's post, but this lad deservers nothing but disdain. He's exactly the type of idiot that fieldsports etc could do without. 

• Like 5
13 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Understandable. Yes we can all get a bit silly etc, but that's all he did throughout this thread was lie, try to bully, patronise and disrespect people.

I also agree with jigsaw's post, but this lad deservers nothing but disdain. He's exactly the type of idiot that fieldsports etc could do without. 

The worst thing is these forums give people platforms to talk shit that they wouldn't say in normal life.

I bet he's an alright lad off the internet, I'd say needs an older lad for a bit of guidance and to understand that hunting ain't just killing....most of us who started out before the internet was even thought about loved being outside, understand nature, birds etc...catching a few bits was the added bonus... that for me is what's being lost, the true countryman types are ridiculed because they don't boast about smashing foxes or 5 out 5 hares etc...forums breed the new type of hunter who sees videos of dickheads on FB and want to go kill stuff.....ask them to tell the difference between a blue tit and a chaffinch and they look at you like your a twat... I love listening to the old boys, and though I'm only 42 realise that some of these youngers need us older lads to point them in the right direction...

It's the whole experience whether it's hunting, fishing or just having mooch about....the kill is the last thing, and probably the worst thing....

• Like 12
  • Thanks 3
23 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

The worst thing is these forums give people platforms to talk shit that they wouldn't say in normal life.

I bet he's an alright lad off the internet, I'd say needs an older lad for a bit of guidance and to understand that hunting ain't just killing....most of us who started out before the internet was even thought about loved being outside, understand nature, birds etc...catching a few bits was the added bonus... that for me is what's being lost, the true countryman types are ridiculed because they don't boast about smashing foxes or 5 out 5 hares etc...forums breed the new type of hunter who sees videos of dickheads on FB and want to go kill stuff.....ask them to tell the difference between a blue tit and a chaffinch and they look at you like your a twat... I love listening to the old boys, and though I'm only 42 realise that some of these youngers need us older lads to point them in the right direction...

It's the whole experience whether it's hunting, fishing or just having mooch about....the kill is the last thing, and probably the worst thing....

Good post that mate. Can't agree more with you. Got to say though, people like him I'd actively avoid. 

For some reason, I had you down as  older than 42 lol ?

Just re read your post twice, and you know what, I really don't think with guidance etc, he'd be any different. He's just one of those people 

Agree with your other points though ?

Edited by shaaark
  • Like 5
1 hour ago, Bosun11 said:

Gentlemen, the Return will not be answering any of your posts for the foreseeable future.

I said last year his behaviour was cuntish but the masses wouldn't have it.apparently i was.

Can you believe that.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, shaaark said:

Good post that mate. Can't agree more with you. Got to say though, people like him I'd actively avoid. 

For some reason, I had you down as  older than 42 lol ?

Just re read your post twice, and you know what, I really don't think with guidance etc, he'd be any different. He's just one of those people 

Agree with your other points though ?

Your probably right mate....

But I'd guess he's early 20s and at least he's out with dogs and got the interest...

He'll make mistakes, we all did and still do, but being on here amplifies all the bad shit, putting down a pup after a summer of chasing hares etc.... even if you did for what ever reason, would you put that on an.open forum?? The games hard enough without letting the world know.... 

Oh and I certainly feel older than 42!! Lol

• Haha 1

I genuinely think the return is not a very nice person, his age has nothing to do with that he probably was not very nice when he was younger and wont get any better when he gets older. The fact is some people are just not very nice and are like that all their lives.

• Like 6

For real Daniel?

Joe you're right, he's been a twat to loads on moochers, as you know. ( I'm jackfost on there). Just makes assumptions and jumps to conclusions and states it as facts. Fecking immature gobshite.

• Like 2

Unfortunately he gives us younger lads a bad name I'm 29 never had anyone to show me anything growing up no one else hunts in my family. He's a gobby fecker who clearly hasn't had his turn of a beating yet but one day it will come one way or another and that should humble him some amount. I'd agree alot of people arnt the same behind a screen and wouldn't say anything like what they say on the internet and it is alot of younger lads that are like that. Never mind life keeps going ? 

Plus ITS ONLY A BLOODY BANK HOLIDAY!!!!! ??????

• Like 2