New Arrivals.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My Collie bitch Liz has whelped 9 pups to my Collie Greyhound dog Dan, those that know me know I have been planning this cross for a while has I prefer more Collie than Greyhound in my dogs they suit

There was a very good colliex called patch the robber years ago if youse are talking daytime haredogs my mate owned him he was killing a good 15/20 hares a week daytime iam saying collie x as we only

12 years? I've got collars and leads I've had longer than that ffs. Who are you to tell someone they shouldn't breed their dogs? Especially someone who talks sensibly, not like the drivel you come out

Posted Images

9 hours ago, stormyboy said:

Put the picture of the bag of bones you've reared so far up Kieran. I f***ing dare you.

Don't worry, I got this. You were saying about feeding?

0DF7A6E9-1DF1-4B41-91A7-018213CD0E2A.thumb.jpeg.16c4a3d9f96798cb358b6ae521cd457f.jpeg

wouldn't have to strength to run a mouse built like that ?

a 10 month old pup shouldn't be that thin...20190428_164701.jpg.e09ed518b0944c81fa51be3f637b8675.jpg

• Like 3
8 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

wouldn't have to strength to run a mouse built like that ?

a 10 month old pup shouldn't be that thin...20190428_164701.jpg.e09ed518b0944c81fa51be3f637b8675.jpg

Totally agree a sapling should have a good bit of coverage of flesh on em doesn’t matter what breed it is. But then again ye need em ready to run young summer hares when the season starts in July. 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

Totally agree a sapling should have a good bit of coverage of flesh on em doesn’t matter what breed it is. But then again ye need em ready to run young summer hares when the season starts in July. 

if I saw any c**t walking a young  dog ,that I  bred,in that state , then I would give em a good slap and take the dog off them.....that's just pure neglect from shite food and no worming?c**t don't deserve a f***ing goldfish....mouthy little prick..

10 hours ago, The return said:

You never asked a question idiot 

Blackmag asked you a question, 'what do you think  a good dog is'?

Not 'do you think an 1/8 collie is going to do any work that a full collie can't'? Which is what YOU said. And you even got that wrong, these pups are roughly 1/8 greyhound, YOU DOZY c**t!! ?.

I see you just edited your question! Lol oh dear oh dear ?

Edited by shaaark
  • Haha 1
15 hours ago, trenchfoot said:

When you look to be defined by what you have done with your dogs, you are just a man with a dog, willy waving. No more, no less. If you want to be a "dog man" you need to have more class about how you manage your dogs and how you go about your business. Right now,  "the Return" you are acting like a kid with a dog.

"Class" unfortunately that is something that is often lost when internet yapping.... some people are completely different on these forums than they are in real life...

I like dealing with and being around people with general manners and a bit of humility...all this bravado shit over the internet is embarrassing imo....

Edited by NEWKID
  • Like 6
13 hours ago, The return said:

Nice bed time story thanks for that 

I know at times you feel like your fighting your corner...but that is f***ing stupid reply to a well thought out post....

Manners cost nothing and that man deserved a decent reply or nothing at all....

I don't know you or many of the people posting on this thread, but you're starting to look a bit of a twat now and just baiting for comments.

If you're idea of a liar is someone who ran a couple of beddy xs 30 years ago but failed to mention that on a collie x thread...well that's f***ing stupid...and if that's all you've got on the man, other than his choice of mutt doesn't suit you...well again, so f***ing what...

Collie John has bred what he wants for his chosen way of hunting, not everyone would want that but again not everyone wants a point and slip either.... it makes no odds to you, your not buying one....say your piece "not my cup of tea, too much collie etc etc" and that's it....calling the man a liar is f***ing nonsensical....

You'll find most genuine dog lads say very little, in this thread alone I'd say you've said too much...

• Like 5
12 minutes ago, Bosun11 said:

Gentlemen, the Return will not be answering any of your posts for the foreseeable future.

That's a shame his knowledge will be missed

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Just waiting for the return of the return username now. Never mind move on plenty like him about. Now back to John's thread like intended in the beginning ? best of luck finding home for the last pups collie John atb ?

• Like 8