New Arrivals.

Just now, The return said:

No am just asking questions about why john would lie lol I've not bragged about any my dogs

No, you are acting like a little prick. And yes you have bragged. Repeatedly. All the "he said, she said "stuff belongs in the play ground. Which is where I suggestion you Return to.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My Collie bitch Liz has whelped 9 pups to my Collie Greyhound dog Dan, those that know me know I have been planning this cross for a while has I prefer more Collie than Greyhound in my dogs they suit

There was a very good colliex called patch the robber years ago if youse are talking daytime haredogs my mate owned him he was killing a good 15/20 hares a week daytime iam saying collie x as we only

12 years? I've got collars and leads I've had longer than that ffs. Who are you to tell someone they shouldn't breed their dogs? Especially someone who talks sensibly, not like the drivel you come out

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, The return said:

I just don't see the need to lie 

I don't see the need to be so nasty and peevish,it seems to be really bothering you,you should try ignore it,life's tough enough,

• Like 3
Just now, trenchfoot said:

No, you are acting like a little prick. And yes you have bragged. Repeatedly. All the "he said, she said "stuff belongs in the play ground. Which is where I suggestion you Return to.

Quote me bragging bet you can't.yous are just upset that the man you have been defending is a liar and I have proved it use look like idiots 

2 minutes ago, The return said:

It's the fact he lied about it.pretending he's something he's not 

How do you know you havnt lied? Bigging yourself up saying you've done more in one season then someone done in the life I'd say that's a lie don't see me crying about. Get the f**k over yourself move on it dosnt really matter dose it. Are you loosing sleep over it? Have you had to go to the docs? Stop crying over someone who might have lied 

3 minutes ago, The return said:

There no assumptions there fact proved a screenshot of a man pretending he's something he's not lol if he lies about something like that what else will he lie about 

You more than anyone should know folk lie but John to me sounds a geninue sort maybe put your energy in to your dogs instead of trying to bring John down 

1 minute ago, The return said:

Quote me bragging bet you can't.yous are just upset that the man you have been defending is a liar and I have proved it use look like idiots 

Sonny, I don't need quote you. Trawling through the minor details of what "he said, she said", is for trolls. All you have done is prove yourself to be the idiot.

• Like 3
32 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

Collie xs aren't my cup of t but I have been lucky enough to see some very good ones work and they ran most ground and a variety of quarry and were worth anyone's kennel space and food 

My dogs have a good dash of collie as you know, how any lurcher enthusiast can have this much of a vendetta against collies or any lurcher cross is bewildering!

Edited by joe ox
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, trenchfoot said:

Sonny, I don't need quote you. Trawling through the minor details of what "he said, she said", is for trolls. All you have done is prove yourself to be the idiot.

Now that's a fact no one can deny.

9 minutes ago, joe ox said:

My dogs have a good dash of collie as you know, how any lurcher enthusiast can have this much of a vendetta against collies or any lurcher coss is bewildering!

he's got one himself unless its been pts as well..

• Confused 1
25 minutes ago, trenchfoot said:

Your the idiot saying have bragged about my dog without reading what I have said don't be a sheep think for yourself 

2 minutes ago, The return said:

Your the idiot saying have bragged about my dog without reading what I have said don't be a sheep think for yourself 

I've enough sheep on the farm to know how to think for myself. And if you are that keen on reading, you will have noticed I never mentioned bragging. You inferred that. Like I said, just a child with a dog.