New Arrivals.

2 minutes ago, colliejohn said:

I’ve had two bedlington greyhounds nearly 30 years ago, what’s your problem pal, I’m pissed off with you, you’re a internet troll you try to ridicule, insult, and belittle people you don’t even know or have ever met, get a life, and get off your lazy arse and get a job, and grow up. Regards Collie John 

You said on here that you have only ran collie xs lieing about it lol I have a job ??

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My Collie bitch Liz has whelped 9 pups to my Collie Greyhound dog Dan, those that know me know I have been planning this cross for a while has I prefer more Collie than Greyhound in my dogs they suit

There was a very good colliex called patch the robber years ago if youse are talking daytime haredogs my mate owned him he was killing a good 15/20 hares a week daytime iam saying collie x as we only

12 years? I've got collars and leads I've had longer than that ffs. Who are you to tell someone they shouldn't breed their dogs? Especially someone who talks sensibly, not like the drivel you come out

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, colliejohn said:

I’ve had two bedlington greyhounds nearly 30 years ago, what’s your problem pal, I’m pissed off with you, you’re a internet troll you try to ridicule, insult, and belittle people you don’t even know or have ever met, get a life, and get off your lazy arse and get a job, and grow up. Regards Collie John 

There's the proof lol what an idiot ??????????

Screenshot_20190502-220324_Samsung Internet.jpg

I think it's time to pull the plug on all these nonsensical comments,in fact it was past time many pages back,this sort of carry on shows just how pathetic those in the hunting ranks are,how you guys want anyone to take the SPORT OF HUNTING  seriously when you partake in this form of conduct I can't understand....it makes us all look proper chavy and retarded slightly,the tit for tat back and forth remarks and insults are downright immature,the last thing I'd recommend is ,if you don't like what's for sale ignore the product,and MIND YOUR OWN FURKIN BUISNESS,..simple as that...and not taking any sides

• Like 8

When you look to be defined by what you have done with your dogs, you are just a man with a dog, willy waving. No more, no less. If you want to be a "dog man" you need to have more class about how you manage your dogs and how you go about your business. Right now,  "the Return" you are acting like a kid with a dog.

• Like 6
45 minutes ago, The return said:

What have I said wrong? Is there not pups for sale on Facebook What s got you upset 

You buddy you seem happy firing folk up believe me it's a small word that sometimes catches up with you when you least expect it  ? and stop insulting folk making silly assumptions and just crack on getting the best out your dogs and enjoy them but leave folk alone 

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, jigsaw said:

I think it's time to pull the plug on all these nonsensical comments,in fact it was past time many pages back,this sort of carry on shows just how pathetic those in the hunting ranks are,how you guys want anyone to take the SPORT OF HUNTING  seriously when you partake in this form of conduct I can't understand....it makes us all look proper chavy and retarded slightly,the tit for tat back and forth remarks and insults are downright immature,the last thing I'd recommend is ,if you don't like what's for sale ignore the product,and MIND YOUR OWN FURKIN BUISNESS,..simple as that...and not taking any sides

I just don't see the need to lie 

8 minutes ago, trenchfoot said:

When you look to be defined by what you have done with your dogs, you are just a man with a dog, willy waving. No more, no less. If you want to be a "dog man" you need to have more class about how you manage your dogs and how you go about your business. Right now,  "the Return" you are acting like a kid with a dog.

No am just asking questions about why john would lie lol I've not bragged about any my dogs

5 minutes ago, Saltmoon said:

The return your a gobshite little c**t you need your f***ing jaw snapped and fingers broke stop you trolling people and putting people down constantly. Little prick 

How am I trolling lol I just proved he was lieing why would he lie lol 

Just now, The return said:

How am I trolling lol I just proved he was lieing why would he lie lol 

30 plus years ago he had a beddy x and what the f**k is it to do with you anyway 

7 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

You buddy you seem happy firing folk up believe me it's a small word that sometimes catches up with you when you least expect it  ? and stop insulting folk making silly assumptions and just crack on getting the best out your dogs and enjoy them but leave folk alone 

There no assumptions there fact proved a screenshot of a man pretending he's something he's not lol if he lies about something like that what else will he lie about 

3 minutes ago, joe ox said:

Everyone is an idiot who doesn't dislike the collie x lurcher FACT.

Collie xs aren't my cup of t but I have been lucky enough to see some very good ones work and they ran most ground and a variety of quarry and were worth anyone's kennel space and food