New Arrivals.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My Collie bitch Liz has whelped 9 pups to my Collie Greyhound dog Dan, those that know me know I have been planning this cross for a while has I prefer more Collie than Greyhound in my dogs they suit

There was a very good colliex called patch the robber years ago if youse are talking daytime haredogs my mate owned him he was killing a good 15/20 hares a week daytime iam saying collie x as we only

12 years? I've got collars and leads I've had longer than that ffs. Who are you to tell someone they shouldn't breed their dogs? Especially someone who talks sensibly, not like the drivel you come out

Posted Images

Return I have tried to be civil even put up with your silly boosts about doing more than anyone in one season but your beginning to get on my nerves now leave the man alone if you want to make a name for yourself do it by having good dogs not insulting folk 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
23 minutes ago, The return said:

There's a bitch and 3 dogs left and there on Facebook top lines first 4 People 200 quid gets them hurry lads 

Rubbing folk up the wrong way is definitely gonna come back to bite you dipshit. 

• Like 1
37 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

Return I have tried to be civil even put up with your silly boosts about doing more than anyone in one season but your beginning to get on my nerves now leave the man alone if you want to make a name for yourself do it by having good dogs not insulting folk 

What have I said wrong? Is there not pups for sale on Facebook What s got you upset 

18 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

Cheers John im sure they will go on to do a good job for what they were bred for keep us updated with your pups progress to 

Will do pal. Regards Collie John 

• Thanks 1
21 minutes ago, The return said:

Better than being a liar telling people on here you have only ran collie greyhounds lol you had beddy xs before idiot haha

I’ve had two bedlington greyhounds nearly 30 years ago, what’s your problem pal, I’m pissed off with you, you’re a internet troll you try to ridicule, insult, and belittle people you don’t even know or have ever met, get a life, and get off your lazy arse and get a job, and grow up. Regards Collie John 

• Like 5
  • Haha 1