New Arrivals.

8 hours ago, Blackmag said:

Didn't you say what your current pup did at what age it killed two and what it had done to the one that you had got of Dean on the same ground  has to why you were justified in culling ? I mean no disrespect but you have a young  prospect that could  pull the plug at any time or when run on ground or quarry that doesn't always suit it then I would think you would know what you have at the moment you have a decent prospect and when it's got a few season's under its belt then I would offer invites if that's your thing 

My young pus ten months old not been ran my other dog nearly 5.you getting me mixed up with someone else pal 

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My Collie bitch Liz has whelped 9 pups to my Collie Greyhound dog Dan, those that know me know I have been planning this cross for a while has I prefer more Collie than Greyhound in my dogs they suit

There was a very good colliex called patch the robber years ago if youse are talking daytime haredogs my mate owned him he was killing a good 15/20 hares a week daytime iam saying collie x as we only

12 years? I've got collars and leads I've had longer than that ffs. Who are you to tell someone they shouldn't breed their dogs? Especially someone who talks sensibly, not like the drivel you come out

Posted Images

Hehehe lad, you really aint the brightest! ?.

You're convinced I don't have a dog, and when I challenge you, you snap back with agreeing IN WINTER. Why, if I don't have a dog? You f***ing plum!

Now f**k off, you're so thick you don't even understand yourself! 

This really is my last,........... maybe

Edited by shaaark
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
14 hours ago, The return said:

Are they never new that but I remember inviting you up but twice you never came but we all knew you where full of shit 

Yep you invited me up in the middle of march and a week later.bit late for most decent lurchermen.

Anyway we have roe bigger than that sick old fence banger.

???? ffs you don't half talk rubbish was ripping right out you how much your nose was out of joint 

What.

Same place you where when I offerd to take you out lol hiding 

I'll tell you what if you really want a scrap,you travel to me and unlike you i will send my postcode.

• Haha 1
13 minutes ago, ginger beard said:

Yep you invited me up in the middle of march and a week later.bit late for most decent lurchermen.

Anyway we have roe bigger than that sick old fence banger.

What.

I'll tell you what if you really want a scrap,you travel to me and unlike you i will send my postcode.

It was before March  you got invited up twice but I told you if your dogs didn't do the job I would tell ever c**t and you disappeared.btw I remember you where going to come and sort me out what happend to that another liar.sure you have ginger your another clown and it was seen by all that was on the lost ?????

49 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Hehehe lad, you really aint the brightest! ?.

You're convinced I don't have a dog, and when I challenge you, you snap back with agreeing IN WINTER. Why, if I don't have a dog? You f***ing plumb!

Now f**k off, you're so thick you don't even understand yourself! 

This really is my last,........... maybe

Well am not going out in the summer so would have to be winter where we going? I hope your not like ginger beard 

15 minutes ago, ginger beard said:

And bring the other sad old man,northernlite.

He's younger then the fence banger.

You said you where coming up so why have't you another empty threat.i put aside I offerd you an invite up after all the jeoulsy and you came up with silly exsuses I can't even take you seriously just another idiot with a big mouth 

9 minutes ago, The return said:

Well am not going out in the summer so would have to be winter where we going? I hope your not like ginger beard 

? .............. :doh: ................. :drink: