New Arrivals.

35 minutes ago, stormyboy said:

Well I've learned to block childish pricks.

Mate,  personally I wouldn't block him, I really enjoy baiting people as f***ing stupid as he is.

And I'm just waiting for one his retarded replies ? ?

Edited by shaaark
  • Like 2

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My Collie bitch Liz has whelped 9 pups to my Collie Greyhound dog Dan, those that know me know I have been planning this cross for a while has I prefer more Collie than Greyhound in my dogs they suit

There was a very good colliex called patch the robber years ago if youse are talking daytime haredogs my mate owned him he was killing a good 15/20 hares a week daytime iam saying collie x as we only

12 years? I've got collars and leads I've had longer than that ffs. Who are you to tell someone they shouldn't breed their dogs? Especially someone who talks sensibly, not like the drivel you come out

Posted Images

Even better o great one.

You actually probably caught 2 off 1 slip.

Hind and calf.?

If i never knew better i'd say your desperate to get in somebodys book with all this me,me and me.

It actually looks like it hit a fence because of the scrape on the belly but looks like you photographed from the other side.  Good thinking?

• Haha 3
28 minutes ago, ginger beard said:

You lot should know that those red hinds are at there strongest late april.

Well done kieron.

Are they never new that but I remember inviting you up but twice you never came but we all knew you where full of shit 

11 minutes ago, ginger beard said:

Even better o great one.

You actually probably caught 2 off 1 slip.

Hind and calf.?

If i never knew better i'd say your desperate to get in somebodys book with all this me,me and me.

It actually looks like it hit a fence because of the scrape on the belly but looks like you photographed from the other side.  Good thinking?

???? ffs you don't half talk rubbish was ripping right out you how much your nose was out of joint 

20 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Mate,  personally I wouldn't block him, I really enjoy baiting people as f***ing stupid as he is.

And I'm just waiting for one his retarded replies ? ?

No mate, he's beyond help. Been like it with loads on moochers at one time or another. Actually stalking collie John, posting stuff from Facebook. Very weird imo.

Immature kid with a dog. 

• Like 1
Just now, stormyboy said:

No mate, he's beyond help. Been like it with loads on moochers at one time or another. Actually stalking collie John, posting stuff from Facebook. Very weird imo.

Immature kid with a dog. 

I on that group he's a new member so how do you work out that its me stalking him with two dogs 

On the way home one night I told my dogs the story about a window licker called Kieron who has special needs because he is slightly retarded goes by the username the return on the hunting life, he thinks he has the best winter hare bending lurchers in all the world and does more game in one season then any lurcherman alive, he believes his own lies and swears all he says is the truth and fact because he was told so, they fell asleep and lost interest as soon as I mentioned the bit about collie lurchers being no good at catching things I didn't get to tell them the bit how he is always making himself look so stupid and thinks he is winning the race because he is so far behind there is no one in front of him, the fella thinks he is a razor but everyone can see he is about as sharp as a cue ball ?

IMGP1320_JPG_f4fc29a2935ff044a993cdbf512bd10a.jpg

1 hour ago, The return said:

Is this what experience gets you lol I feel sorry for your dogs look at the mould on they bricks and the Nick of that wee box  disgusting and a big chain cause my dogs hard as f**k What an idiot 

Window licker no need to be nasty just because everyone now knows your special needs, your not even bright enough to know when people are laughing at you not with you ?

Edited by joe ox