New Arrivals.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My Collie bitch Liz has whelped 9 pups to my Collie Greyhound dog Dan, those that know me know I have been planning this cross for a while has I prefer more Collie than Greyhound in my dogs they suit

There was a very good colliex called patch the robber years ago if youse are talking daytime haredogs my mate owned him he was killing a good 15/20 hares a week daytime iam saying collie x as we only

12 years? I've got collars and leads I've had longer than that ffs. Who are you to tell someone they shouldn't breed their dogs? Especially someone who talks sensibly, not like the drivel you come out

Posted Images

Window licker you do that all by yourself without any help from anyone, speaking nothing but the "truth and fact" you have been told along the way ?

Edited by joe ox
43 minutes ago, The return said:

Jeoulsy idiot back to specting clown 

Jealous of an attention seeking ballbag like you. ???. Your nothing but some immature twat that believes his own bullshit. Your the type of person most decent folks avoid and it’s the very reason you’ll have to buy your way into the dogs you want. Cocks like you always have to pay whereas to others they’d be freely given. 

Edited by dogmandont
16 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

Jealous of an attention seeking ballbag like you. ???. Your nothing but some immature twat that believes his own bullshit. Your the type of person most decent folks avoid and it’s the very reason you’ll have to buy your way into the dogs you want. Cocks like you always have to pay whereas to others they’d be freely given. 

Bla bla bla 

• Haha 1
15 minutes ago, joe ox said:

This dog cant bend a good winter hare he should be PTS for such incompetence ?

IMGP1285.JPG.0826ff24b90597a439fa0577440306fc.jpg

Joe looks like it's good for chewing a chair.i would break that dog in an hour.that dog looks like you have just told him Darcy delated you of Facebook for the 50th time ???

6 minutes ago, joe ox said:

I told him he would be getting PTS for not bending those good winter hares he wasn't at all suited ?

IMGP1298.JPG

Is this what experience gets you lol I feel sorry for your dogs look at the mould on they bricks and the Nick of that wee box  disgusting and a big chain cause my dogs hard as f**k What an idiot 

Edited by The return