New Arrivals.

47 minutes ago, The return said:

I like it here now  and won't be leaving. Both the names big in with s so who cares. How do you know what the dog was you fool collie johns pups are have no place on a running dog site 

?

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My Collie bitch Liz has whelped 9 pups to my Collie Greyhound dog Dan, those that know me know I have been planning this cross for a while has I prefer more Collie than Greyhound in my dogs they suit

There was a very good colliex called patch the robber years ago if youse are talking daytime haredogs my mate owned him he was killing a good 15/20 hares a week daytime iam saying collie x as we only

12 years? I've got collars and leads I've had longer than that ffs. Who are you to tell someone they shouldn't breed their dogs? Especially someone who talks sensibly, not like the drivel you come out

Posted Images

31 minutes ago, joe ox said:

Hissy fit I was amused at the fact he could be so childish ? 

but you interpreted it like you do everything else with your mental age of a 12 year old ?

You a guy of about 80 made a topic saying Darcy delated me of Facebook ??? I still nearly piss my self ever time a think about it 

2 hours ago, The return said:

You said why you need to run hares as it's banned lol your a jeoulsy old man jack fully grown Scottish hind then when people doudted it i went back out and got another and put the pics up with lads up form England lol you a sour old man haha just get out more 

Spilling your guts again Lol. Attention seeking ballbag. 

• Like 1

I don't need speed where I run but I've seen a few dogs get hurt because they were too fast for where I run if I hadn't already been gifted a pup I would of took one without any hesitation 

• Like 2
40 minutes ago, joe ox said:

Hissy fit I was amused at the fact he could be so childish ? 

but you interpreted it like you do everything else with your mental age of a 12 year old ?

Also why did you sell all his books you had too proper butt hurt???

Joe know what Darcy told me he said you kept sending him friend requests and he kept ignoring them he said must have done it about ten time he felt sorry for you so let you on his friends list but you keep pestering him so he removed you ????