New Arrivals.

4 minutes ago, The return said:

I thought as much lol just saying random shit your mum ain't that bright tbh

For that little comment let’s hope or paths never cross because I’ll kick your teeth down your throat and I’ll start with the back ones first. 

• Haha 1

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My Collie bitch Liz has whelped 9 pups to my Collie Greyhound dog Dan, those that know me know I have been planning this cross for a while has I prefer more Collie than Greyhound in my dogs they suit

There was a very good colliex called patch the robber years ago if youse are talking daytime haredogs my mate owned him he was killing a good 15/20 hares a week daytime iam saying collie x as we only

12 years? I've got collars and leads I've had longer than that ffs. Who are you to tell someone they shouldn't breed their dogs? Especially someone who talks sensibly, not like the drivel you come out

Posted Images

1 minute ago, dogmandont said:

For that little comment let’s hope or paths never cross because I’ll kick your teeth down your throat and I’ll start with the back ones first. 

Am sure you will  but all just get you grounded 

Edited by The return
5 minutes ago, joe ox said:

Cry baby its really back fired on you trying to get a rise on this topic, all you have managed to do is show people your a fool ?

I have managed to get you clued to your computer for a replie of me you simple old man 

With

3 minutes ago, The return said:

I have managed to get you clued to your computer for a replie of me you simple old man 

Looks like your the one glued to the computer with how frequent you reply I’m only commenting because I’m bord n have nowt to do ?saying that I can’t evan be arsed typing anymore

Yep, the dogs doing fine. Now you really do sound like whin.

And I've reared, trained and entered pups into decent dogs too. 

Which is more than you have! You may well have caught some stuff with the b+ w dog but that just makes you a boy with a dog, a lucky find, not a dog man.

10 minutes ago, The return said:

You have no dog have you?

16 minutes ago, Jordyferreter said:

With

Looks like your the one glued to the computer with how frequent you reply I’m only commenting because I’m bord n have nowt to do ?saying that I can’t evan be arsed typing anymore

I see that you can't be arsed spelling anymore ???

17 minutes ago, stormyboy said:

Yep, the dogs doing fine. Now you really do sound like whin.

And I've reared, trained and entered pups into decent dogs too. 

Which is more than you have! You may well have caught some stuff with the b+ w dog but that just makes you a boy with a dog, a lucky find, not a dog man.

???? you don't have a dog.

3 minutes ago, The return said:

???? you don't have a dog.

More random shit? That's enough of this for me,  like I said, when you're all grown up and have reared and trained a decent dog yourself, you'll get some respect.

You'll find out dogs mature at different rates and all sorts of things that come with experience, not when you're an immature gobshite who runs his mouth without thinking. 

Keep on point and slipping and may you one day reach maturity and grow up.?

• Like 3