New Arrivals.

11 minutes ago, The return said:

Not running summer hares lol that shows me you inexperience in this kind of work I enter mine fully fit after seeing a bone man.tgere not my kind of dogs pal.

Listen I was out doing a bit while you daddy was offering to share his miget gems with your mum at the back of the bus so pipe down sweet cheeks 

• Haha 3

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My Collie bitch Liz has whelped 9 pups to my Collie Greyhound dog Dan, those that know me know I have been planning this cross for a while has I prefer more Collie than Greyhound in my dogs they suit

There was a very good colliex called patch the robber years ago if youse are talking daytime haredogs my mate owned him he was killing a good 15/20 hares a week daytime iam saying collie x as we only

12 years? I've got collars and leads I've had longer than that ffs. Who are you to tell someone they shouldn't breed their dogs? Especially someone who talks sensibly, not like the drivel you come out

Posted Images

Come on cry baby answer the question, or should I hazard a guess and say in the vast experience you have gained you have never raised a pup from 6 weeks trained it and run it every season until it was retired?

6 minutes ago, joe ox said:

Cry baby you have swerved the question twice by me, have you ever raised a pup from 6 weeks old and into retirement running it every season?

Who raises a pup form 6weeks lol no I have not from 6 weeks you f***ing halfwhit you still keeping them dogs that like stalking like your stalking me 

5 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

Listen I was out doing a bit while you daddy was offering to share his miget gems with your mum at the back of the bus so pipe down sweet cheeks 

What s your point I done more in one season than you have in your full life 

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, dogmandont said:

You and your girlfriend wouldn’t be the sharpest tools in the box would yous. ???

I thought as much lol just saying random shit your mum ain't that bright tbh

Edited by The return
2 minutes ago, The return said:

Who raises a pup form 6weeks lol no I have not from 6 weeks you f***ing halfwhit you still keeping them dogs that like stalking like your stalking me 

Oh dear has your dummy come out cry baby ?

Can someone answer his question who raises a pup from 6 weeks?

ok cry baby 8 weeks if that makes you feel more experienced ?