New Arrivals.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My Collie bitch Liz has whelped 9 pups to my Collie Greyhound dog Dan, those that know me know I have been planning this cross for a while has I prefer more Collie than Greyhound in my dogs they suit

There was a very good colliex called patch the robber years ago if youse are talking daytime haredogs my mate owned him he was killing a good 15/20 hares a week daytime iam saying collie x as we only

12 years? I've got collars and leads I've had longer than that ffs. Who are you to tell someone they shouldn't breed their dogs? Especially someone who talks sensibly, not like the drivel you come out

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, The return said:

I never new there was a ban if there is it don't effect what I do 

You are abit of a donkey...... go on about hare coursing and all that then that comment you don't live in Ireland so putting all that up on a open forum is daft as f**k 

3 minutes ago, Saltmoon said:

You are abit of a donkey...... go on about hare coursing and all that then that comment you don't live in Ireland so putting all that up on a open forum is daft as f**k 

I never said where I stayed 

7 hours ago, The return said:

Listen they killed hares all the way up to winter then could' t bend one it wasn't fast enough the dog was bred shit to shit which produced you guessed it shit that's  why there in the ground.

So you was running summer hares and what age did you enter theses pups and were they fit or was they carrying a knock genuine question buddy and if you keep such good company why couldn't any of them sort you a pup out no having a dig 

1 minute ago, Saltmoon said:

Just seems like a he’s trying to buy his way into the coursing game for bragging rights and wouldn’t of give the hares a second thought if it wasn’t illegal, why else would he be on here spilling his guts about what he gets up to. Another brain dead Facebook warrior. 

• Like 6