New Arrivals.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My Collie bitch Liz has whelped 9 pups to my Collie Greyhound dog Dan, those that know me know I have been planning this cross for a while has I prefer more Collie than Greyhound in my dogs they suit

There was a very good colliex called patch the robber years ago if youse are talking daytime haredogs my mate owned him he was killing a good 15/20 hares a week daytime iam saying collie x as we only

12 years? I've got collars and leads I've had longer than that ffs. Who are you to tell someone they shouldn't breed their dogs? Especially someone who talks sensibly, not like the drivel you come out

Posted Images

2 hours ago, The return said:

??? are you not still running from that deer lol 

Put that post up then dreamer. Don't know what the f**k you're on about. You are definitely confusing me with someone else, which judging by what you've written in this thread, would be very easy to do, you f***ing dimwit ? 

Edited by shaaark

There are 3 sides to every argument. Your side. Their side, and the truth.The sooner some of you lads learn that, the better your decisions will be.

I spent decades "knowing" what I wanted. I've seen some good dogs been put under the sod on the back of such thinking. Some commenting on this thread need to learn what they need from a dog. Wants are for dreamers.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
35 minutes ago, trenchfoot said:

There are 3 sides to every argument. Your side. Their side, and the truth.The sooner some of you lads learn that, the better your decisions will be.

I spent decades "knowing" what I wanted. I've seen some good dogs been put under the sod on the back of such thinking. Some commenting on this thread need to learn what they need from a dog. Wants are for dreamers.

So true i grue up way lads that wanted the best I  always settled  for the runners up but I was always happy ?like the fishing I was  never wanting  we had the best that will never change ?

1 hour ago, trenchfoot said:

I just want to enjoy my dogs and I don't going out middle of winter on ground I could get my car took of me for a dog that can't bend one pal each to there own 

6 minutes ago, The return said:

I just want to enjoy my dogs and I don't going out middle of winter on ground I could get my car took of me for a dog that can't bend one pal each to there own 

Your need to respond to my post tells me as much about you as your reply does. 

• Like 2
4 hours ago, The return said:

I believe plenty because no one is honest about there dogs as you know 

I know a shit load of lads that are nothing but honest about their dogs be it lurcher, terrier or hound and are actually their own dogs biggest critics but then again they aren’t peddlers and ain’t trying to sell the dream to dreamers, you’ll realise at some stage that if you keep honest reliable company more than often honest reliable dogs come your way either free or for very little. 

• Like 5
4 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

I know a shit load of lads that are nothing but honest about their dogs be it lurcher, terrier or hound and are actually their own dogs biggest critics but then again they aren’t peddlers and ain’t trying to sell the dream to dreamers, you’ll realise at some stage that if you keep honest reliable company more than often honest reliable dogs come your way either free or for very little. 

Cool story 

7 minutes ago, stormyboy said:

Out of interest Kieran, how old was the dog that didn't make your standard? And how many dogs have you reared from a pup to become up to your standard?

Can you not read as it's there black and white