I'm afraid there is a ban on hunting hares with lurchers in Ireland 

• Like 1

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My Collie bitch Liz has whelped 9 pups to my Collie Greyhound dog Dan, those that know me know I have been planning this cross for a while has I prefer more Collie than Greyhound in my dogs they suit

There was a very good colliex called patch the robber years ago if youse are talking daytime haredogs my mate owned him he was killing a good 15/20 hares a week daytime iam saying collie x as we only

12 years? I've got collars and leads I've had longer than that ffs. Who are you to tell someone they shouldn't breed their dogs? Especially someone who talks sensibly, not like the drivel you come out

Posted Images

29 minutes ago, two crows said:

what did you have before that and for how long, and how good was it/they that make you an expert I tell you what you will get no help or advice, while you think you know it all.

Where did I say I was an expert? I had a dog I didn’t like so I got rid and now I’ve got a dog I do like, what’s your problem with that?

1 hour ago, The return said:

Doesn't matter how well bred they are the sire was a snow killer and mum was a jacker our pups would have been the same we gave them a chance they where shit so we pts. 

For all your knowledge and experience you still bought a pup outta dirt. Lol. How many proper dog lads get stung like that??? 

• Like 3

I've culled more livestock than most it's not a nice job has to. Be done at times having the mental. Strength to continue to do thishis different  I went through a spell of tovrr a decade of culling yes ten jukels this was she.. I was younger and could not kennel nothing under above average it his what his am I different now of course but only slightlyTb bill

Have said this before why would any one keep a jukel they become to dislike more so has time goes by madnes why put them on the merry go round  madness sleep at night knowing full they gone and not being mistreated etc. Why. Now why cull. This other than finding the genuine lifetime home his the best policeyfeck Feck this snowflake world its decked life short move on and think. This they flecking livestock not people. Atb bill

37 minutes ago, billhardy said:

Have said this before why would any one keep a jukel they become to dislike more so has time goes by madnes why put them on the merry go round  madness sleep at night knowing full they gone and not being mistreated etc. Why. Now why cull. This other than finding the genuine lifetime home his the best policeyfeck Feck this snowflake world its decked life short move on and think. This they flecking livestock not people. Atb bill

I know what I want in a dog if it's not there pts.

55 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

For all your knowledge and experience you still bought a pup outta dirt. Lol. How many proper dog lads get stung like that??? 

I believe plenty because no one is honest about there dogs as you know