New Arrivals.

1 hour ago, The return said:

Because he has two jobs leaving little time for them 

So you have no idea about John or his dogs other than what you read on the internet forums but you say his dogs are untested and the pups shouldn't have been breed on no other evidence than you think so because they wont suite the type of running you do ?

• Like 1

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My Collie bitch Liz has whelped 9 pups to my Collie Greyhound dog Dan, those that know me know I have been planning this cross for a while has I prefer more Collie than Greyhound in my dogs they suit

There was a very good colliex called patch the robber years ago if youse are talking daytime haredogs my mate owned him he was killing a good 15/20 hares a week daytime iam saying collie x as we only

12 years? I've got collars and leads I've had longer than that ffs. Who are you to tell someone they shouldn't breed their dogs? Especially someone who talks sensibly, not like the drivel you come out

Posted Images

1 hour ago, billhardy said:

Time served does matter experience his gleaned with hands on ,when things ain't going right with a jkel its knowledge gotten from experience that eyes one through the difficult periods with a jukel a dream jukel ain't gotten most the time ,that's why the pounds a full the inexperienced ain't got a clue how to approach difficult situations I call it riding out the storm  just given a home hemp stop net my nephew I knitted that thirty yrs ago still good I'm afraid it's the little things that make a huge difference ,more so in a jukel tats usually gotten from time served experience atb bill

Good knowledge is past down and then experienced with fishing poaching net making.years in the game do matter but only if you have been doing it right most idiots don't know there arse from elbow.ive met guys that come of as if they do a bit they do nothing 

3 minutes ago, The return said:

Good knowledge is past down and then experienced with fishing poaching net making.years in the game do matter but only if you have been doing it right most idiots don't know there arse from elbow.ive met guys that come of as if they do a bit they do nothing 

Carry on don't stop making your mouth go its amusing watching you make a complete tit of yourself every time you post ?

17 minutes ago, joe ox said:

So you have no idea about John or his dogs other than what you read on the internet forums but you say his dogs are untested and the pups shouldn't have been breed on no other evidence than you think so because they wont suite the type of running you do ?

Joe as said any dig can sit with a net.two jobs =not alot of time for the dogs john is also a liar.

45 minutes ago, Big Ron said:

Yes your dead right young fellow, I know of a few who have had dogs 30 odd years and still know the same as the first day that started out ? 

But you can't get experience overnight.

I reckon I have enough experience to call bullshit when I see it.also people do drips and draps but think they have more experience because they have been in the game longer I judge people with the dogs they keep for whatever it may be 

12 minutes ago, The return said:

Is it not passed down Joe? Your the only tit

You have never bred a litter no problem with that it doesn't suite a lot of folk to breed their own pups, have you ever raised a pup from six weeks old and ran it all its life every season into retirement?

Edited by joe ox

loads of lies and bullshit with these coursing dogs....sounds like someone was sold a dream by another dreamer on here....?

when are folks gonna learn.....

you don't breed pups from pups.....no matter how good the dogs behind them....

knocking over a few bits first season is not testing a dog. ...

anyone says different is a f***ing bare faced liar and a peddling cnut?

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
24 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

loads of lies and bullshit with these coursing dogs....sounds like someone was sold a dream by another dreamer on here....?

when are folks gonna learn.....

you don't breed pups from pups.....no matter how good the dogs behind them....

knocking over a few bits first season is not testing a dog. ...

anyone says different is a f***ing bare faced liar and a peddling cnut?

I took  man at his word took the pup seen the bitch then when I had bought the pup we found out all the carry on I have the dog the chance it was probably better than most dogs on here but I needed it to run good winter hares it couldn't so it got pts I could have lied to myself and to others like half the men on here.

5 minutes ago, The return said:

Also the problem was as well it was on here and men knew he was a wrong one and no one said anything but waited till we got the pups 

Why did you need a dog to run good winter hares? The ban's been in place since 2005, youve kept running dogs for 12 years ?

• Sad 1

Anyone that says they’ve never been stung in one way or another is talking shit, those pups were looked after, taken out, ran and found to be no good & that was the end of that, no shame in admitting a dogs failed, if more people did it there would be less litters like that about in the first place, also a really good dog is a hard thing to find, sites like this would make you think they’re 10 a penny 

• Like 3

Full grown men arguing over dogs I always find it strange when someone says they had to put a young dog to sleep that shouldn’t of even been running yet because it didn’t make the grade then they pipe up an say they’ve only been in to dogs for 12yrs and never bred there own replacements to me that says they’ve never actually had a good dog! Because if they had they wouldn’t be pissing about touching another mans gamble bred dogs if they had a good dog they would breed there own to ensure they have gear out of gear they know is good for there needs how can you judge a standard you’ve never had in the first place as no good the dog game boggles me at times with the internet dog game loads of people chatting COD shit 

• Like 1