New Arrivals.

2 minutes ago, The return said:

12 years not that its got anything to do with anything.its a nice story you told like Fuji but the facts are there untested dogs but that don't matter as long as he isn't charging a fortune and it's a healthy litter just more shit that shouldn't have been bred.

Cry baby your about 25 year old? how do you know colliejohns dogs are untested?

• Like 1

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My Collie bitch Liz has whelped 9 pups to my Collie Greyhound dog Dan, those that know me know I have been planning this cross for a while has I prefer more Collie than Greyhound in my dogs they suit

There was a very good colliex called patch the robber years ago if youse are talking daytime haredogs my mate owned him he was killing a good 15/20 hares a week daytime iam saying collie x as we only

12 years? I've got collars and leads I've had longer than that ffs. Who are you to tell someone they shouldn't breed their dogs? Especially someone who talks sensibly, not like the drivel you come out

Posted Images

3 hours ago, The return said:

12 years not that its got anything to do with anything.its a nice story you told like Fuji but the facts are there untested dogs but that don't matter as long as he isn't charging a fortune and it's a healthy litter just more shit that shouldn't have been bred.

12 years? I've got collars and leads I've had longer than that ffs. Who are you to tell someone they shouldn't breed their dogs? Especially someone who talks sensibly, not like the drivel you come out with.  Fecking clown!

Cheers, D.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 6
11 hours ago, Gilbey said:

I think everyone involved was clueless and the legends defending him ?

I was fairly new to forums/Facebook at that time, always just kept myself to myself before that, didn’t realise the extent of the lies that get told on here & other places, even recently I’ve been reading comments on posts and the people writing them come across really keen & knowledgeable but the reality is a million miles away, dangerous place the internet

• Like 5
8 hours ago, Blackmag said:

Return  one of the best dogs I have seen was a lab grey to look at him you would probably laugh that dog took a serious amount of game and ran ground most would avoid  same as don Fuji dog my old man always told me a wise man keeps a silent council maybe you should heed those words I have seen a lot of dogs over the years I won't  own never mind breed from but there not mine I think it best you just concentrate on your dogs by the way you did never say how long you have been in the game 

Labs far superior base than Coles fa mooching type base jukels ,my opinion no strange traits all out work no none sence animals plus fabulous in the water water fowl so much versatile than collie dogs  da hunting jukel . Fugi don dog may have a collie dam but he has a multitude of working jukels in his sire pedigree so very very different than a collie sire with a drop of greyhound ,collie Johns welps in great order well reared , but they Cana be put in the same breeding calibre has mixed bred jukels with tried tested jukels that been pushed ta limits lot ta be said of the Heinz 57,jukels the best much like . Black necks beans. The best base. Atb bill

4 hours ago, dytkos said:

12 years? I've got collars and leads I've had longer than that ffs. Who are you to tell someone they shouldn't breed their dogs? Especially someone who talks sensibly, not like the drivel you come out with.  Fecking clown!

Cheers, D.

What does my years matter ffs you could be doing it wrong all your life you clown.

7 minutes ago, The return said:

What does my years matter ffs you could be doing it wrong all your life you clown.

Time served does matter experience his gleaned with hands on ,when things ain't going right with a jkel its knowledge gotten from experience that eyes one through the difficult periods with a jukel a dream jukel ain't gotten most the time ,that's why the pounds a full the inexperienced ain't got a clue how to approach difficult situations I call it riding out the storm  just given a home hemp stop net my nephew I knitted that thirty yrs ago still good I'm afraid it's the little things that make a huge difference ,more so in a jukel tats usually gotten from time served experience atb bill

• Like 3

Kieran, your "speaking the truth" is basically your opinion, not based on facts. It aint the truth folks can't handle as you put it, it's something you think without actually knowing. You've jumped to conclusions about a lot of people, stating it to be the truth, when in fact you  don't actually know do you? 

Try thinking before posting and showing some maturity instead of mouthing off like a spoiled kid.

• Like 3
15 minutes ago, The return said:

Because he has two jobs leaving little time for them 

Everyone's take is different  what's tested to some isn't to others and in this day a age there's not as many as you think that need something of seriously tested parents cj bred for his own use and as been honest about the lining so I don't get why your getting all uptight about it 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, chrissi19 said:

Hear this a lot “been in the game 5 minutes” I’m young myself but worth remembering some men learn more in a year than others do in 30 

Yes your dead right young fellow, I know of a few who have had dogs 30 odd years and still know the same as the first day that started out ? 

But you can't get experience overnight.

• Like 6