New Arrivals.

1 hour ago, colliejohn said:

They haven’t a clue, and they haven’t a good word to say about anybody or their dogs, the dog world is full of idiots like these two. Regards Collie John 

To right collie john know everything

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My Collie bitch Liz has whelped 9 pups to my Collie Greyhound dog Dan, those that know me know I have been planning this cross for a while has I prefer more Collie than Greyhound in my dogs they suit

There was a very good colliex called patch the robber years ago if youse are talking daytime haredogs my mate owned him he was killing a good 15/20 hares a week daytime iam saying collie x as we only

12 years? I've got collars and leads I've had longer than that ffs. Who are you to tell someone they shouldn't breed their dogs? Especially someone who talks sensibly, not like the drivel you come out

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, joe ox said:

If I was ever looking to add a bit more collie back into my dogs to freshen the blood up a bit,  these dogs which are from a good working background would not be a bad choice.

Cheers Joe. Regards Collie John 

Same shit happening on the moochers thread. 

Bill hardy, where have you got the experience of all these dogs? You said a while ago you've only bred one litter.

Shaark,  maybe wrong but I've got an idea who the return is. 

• Like 1
On 29/04/2019 at 06:22, billhardy said:

You tell me what lurcher work one would expect from them had I see it very little except you taken a backward step what I know I know and been gotten from many yrs a keeping jukels runners all sorts and collie types include has one says its gotten by what one pet eves to be a lurcher or a collie dog and them collie dogs fa decks sake shark go now up se one else's ause this lurcher and long dog threads not collie threads ya flecking numpty read top a posts what you know about runners jukels etc ya could right on back. Of a postage stamp lol believe me I have  plenty         experience on the abilities of even the very best of cur bred types these will not catch coneys on the run in winter on wheat odd ones maybe  but them more suitable fa the odd bird shooting at night companion they won't catch free bolsters on. Tight fast ground hole picking ones again ya would be better with a flecking terrier they big collie dogs that when pressed on lamp will jib Jack pick. Choose  they have all the makings of a frustrating. Jukel. Listen shark our alsation xed have one thing in common they run the last with the same drive has the first. These collies won't. Atb bill

Read what the man has written bill. I agree with some of what you've written here, and I've said so in a couple of my replies in this thread. On alot of fast ground etc, or just for lamping in many places you'd ecpect to catch alot on, then I don't think they'd do very well. But he didn't breed them for that, he bred them to suit him and the type of hunting he does on the ground he works his dogs on. 

And trust me bill, I've got enough experience of running dogs  I just don't tell all the world that I've had the best bull x's, wheaten x's, gsd x's etc etc.

Now, ffs go and chill your beans,  ya f***ing numpty lol ?

Edited by shaaark
  • Like 7
1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

Don’t need an idea mateC he is kieron Ritchie, that was his name on here before he thought he knew it all, went away an come back an expert hahaha, many dogs had he had??? As many as he can have I’m a wet week with dogs, and as for ole bull shitting bill, been shouting an praising the allegations for years but refuses to  line his to buck an wants to use a wheaten or bull x instead ?????

but he will tell wverubody tjat listens tk use buck ??

couldnae make it up?

I thought it was Kieran pal, he’s tried to ruin and hijack my thread on Moochers, he’s a disrespectful alwful young man who thinks he knows it all if he doesn’t like Collies why has he got a coursing bred dog with Collie in it. Regards Collie John 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I just don’t get the anamosity its not some accidental mating its a deliberate mating to get what the breeder ( C J) obviously wants for type of hunting & ground he works & whether its a cross you would have or not have is irrelevant. Personally they have too much collie for me but i wish Collie John all the very best with them & from pics they look lovely healthy pups. My first dog was a collie lab cross & she caught a good few rabbits on lamp & in daytime obviously no where near as many as my lurchers. What amount of running dog does it take in a cross to be called a lurcher? Atb

Edited by Dinosaurs
  • Like 4
16 hours ago, shaaark said:

f***ing hell, you pair of clowns! Who the f**k are you to decry what  type of dog a man breeds  kennels or owns?!! You been crabbing sandy's dogs for being 'european' etc, I think germany's in europe, so f**k your gsd x's back over there is it?! 

And so what if collie john's pups aint got enough greyhound in em for you, or any other blood for that matter, he bred them principaly for himself.

Bill, you should know better, and the return, f**k knows what you know, but it aint much!

If he bred them for himself he wouldt be selling them.

6 hours ago, stormyboy said:

Same shit happening on the moochers thread. 

Bill hardy, where have you got the experience of all these dogs? You said a while ago you've only bred one litter.

Shaark,  maybe wrong but I've got an idea who the return is. 

I am I 

6 hours ago, shaaark said:

Read what the man has written bill. I agree with some of what you've written here, and I've said so in a couple of my replies in this thread. On alot of fast ground etc, or just for lamping in many places you'd ecpect to catch alot on, then I don't think they'd do very well. But he didn't breed them for that, he bred them to suit him and the type of hunting he does on the ground he works his dogs on. 

And trust me bill, I've got enough ecperience of running dogs  I just don't tell all the world that I've had the best bull x's, wheaten x's, gsd x's etc etc.

Now, ffs go and chill your beans,  ya f***ing numpty lol ?

Any dog can sit buy some nets they should be on a herding page not a running dog page.tbe only running these will be doing amid after car tyres 

5 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

Don’t need an idea mateC he is kieron Ritchie, that was his name on here before he thought he knew it all, went away an come back an expert hahaha, many dogs had he had??? As many as he can have In a wet week with dogs, and as for ole bull shitting bill, been shouting an praising the alsations for years but refuses to  line his to buck an wants to use a wheaten or bull x instead ?????

but he will tell everybody that listens to use buck ??

couldnae make it up?

Am still waiting on big man katchum  coming to see me you shit bag little don Blair looks like a crack head 

Edited by The return