New Arrivals.

3 minutes ago, billhardy said:

Took a pair a bitches and bred jukels from each from different types a bull xs and a sal X then bred best ta best from each Union that's where y'all find a good jukel from these welps a good breeding ta produce a decent jukel .atb bill

Should always be best to best instead of whatever this mating is more scrap 

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My Collie bitch Liz has whelped 9 pups to my Collie Greyhound dog Dan, those that know me know I have been planning this cross for a while has I prefer more Collie than Greyhound in my dogs they suit

There was a very good colliex called patch the robber years ago if youse are talking daytime haredogs my mate owned him he was killing a good 15/20 hares a week daytime iam saying collie x as we only

12 years? I've got collars and leads I've had longer than that ffs. Who are you to tell someone they shouldn't breed their dogs? Especially someone who talks sensibly, not like the drivel you come out

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, The return said:

2 minutes ago, The return said:

Me thinking of collie johns collie types even that way he would get better type ,fa me I wouldint kennel or feed one.atb bill

• Like 1
41 minutes ago, The return said:

36 minutes ago, billhardy said:

Me thinking of collie johns collie types even that way he would get better type ,fa me I wouldint kennel or feed one.atb bill

31 minutes ago, billhardy said:

That's what they are collies in my eyes atb bill

29 minutes ago, The return said:

God knows what they are but there no running dogs anyway. 

f***ing hell, you pair of clowns! Who the f**k are you to decry what  type of dog a man breeds  kennels or owns?!! You been crabbing sandy's dogs for being 'european' etc, I think germany's in europe, so f**k your gsd x's back over there is it?! 

And so what if collie john's pups aint got enough greyhound in em for you, or any other blood for that matter, he bred them principaly for himself.

Bill, you should know better, and the return, f**k knows what you know, but it aint much!

Edited by shaaark
  • Like 14
  • Thanks 1
6 hours ago, shaaark said:

f***ing hell, you pair of clowns! Who the f**k are you to decry what  type of dog a man breeds  kennels or owns?!! You been crabbing sandy's dogs for being 'european' etc, I think germany's in europe, so f**k your gsd x's back over there is it?! 

And so what if collie john's pups aint got enough greyhound in em for you, or any other blood for that matter, he bred them principaly for himself.

Bill, you should know better, and the return, f**k knows what you know, but it aint much!

You tell me what lurcher work one would expect from them had I see it very little except you taken a backward step what I know I know and been gotten from many yrs a keeping jukels runners all sorts and collie types include has one says its gotten by what one pet eves to be a lurcher or a collie dog and them collie dogs fa decks sake shark go now up se one else's ause this lurcher and long dog threads not collie threads ya flecking numpty read top a posts what you know about runners jukels etc ya could right on back. Of a postage stamp lol believe me I have  plenty         experience on the abilities of even the very best of cur bred types these will not catch coneys on the run in winter on wheat odd ones maybe  but them more suitable fa the odd bird shooting at night companion they won't catch free bolsters on. Tight fast ground hole picking ones again ya would be better with a flecking terrier they big collie dogs that when pressed on lamp will jib Jack pick. Choose  they have all the makings of a frustrating. Jukel. Listen shark our alsation xed have one thing in common they run the last with the same drive has the first. These collies won't. Atb bill

A man's dogs or the crosses he wants to run is his business, the only time I would question him or make a comment is if he starts peddling them for coin or tells whoppers about them ?

Edited by Big Ron
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, billhardy said:

You tell me what lurcher work one would expect from them had I see it very little except you taken a backward step what I know I know and been gotten from many yrs a keeping jukels runners all sorts and collie types include has one says its gotten by what one pet eves to be a lurcher or a collie dog and them collie dogs fa decks sake shark go now up se one else's ause this lurcher and long dog threads not collie threads ya flecking numpty read top a posts what you know about runners jukels etc ya could right on back. Of a postage stamp lol believe me I have  plenty         experience on the abilities of even the very best of cur bred types these will not catch coneys on the run in winter on wheat odd ones maybe  but them more suitable fa the odd bird shooting at night companion they won't catch free bolsters on. Tight fast ground hole picking ones again ya would be better with a flecking terrier they big collie dogs that when pressed on lamp will jib Jack pick. Choose  they have all the makings of a frustrating. Jukel. Listen shark our alsation xed have one thing in common they run the last with the same drive has the first. These collies won't.

Shark ya right I am a c**t for posto. G my honest opinions of these collie dog types it sint personal F me it's just a forum and I give my opinion on the type had I have experience off this will allays bbe the case I see there will be others tat have plenty experience of collies and there abilities and there weakness but hey it ai. G a personal go at the man I ain't fa that it's his breed his type but it his also pon the net da folk to air there views there oppinions  and themed ill say again are collie dogs not lurcher jukels etc  remember so. E of us come fro. S time where everything in livestock thatt did not or could not put a good shift in was culled. Atb bill

If I hadn't already been offered a pup before these were born I would of took one we run some really rough ground we were taking the farmers collie with us last year it put up and caught 13 rabbits one day in sedge grass and bracken the same dog has killed over a dozen foxes i think it depends more on the collie used and both parents work so I don't see the problem not fast enough for everyone but they will have uses 

• Like 3
7 hours ago, shaaark said:

They haven’t a clue, and they haven’t a good word to say about anybody or their dogs, the dog world is full of idiots like these two. Regards Collie John 

• Like 8