New Arrivals.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My Collie bitch Liz has whelped 9 pups to my Collie Greyhound dog Dan, those that know me know I have been planning this cross for a while has I prefer more Collie than Greyhound in my dogs they suit

There was a very good colliex called patch the robber years ago if youse are talking daytime haredogs my mate owned him he was killing a good 15/20 hares a week daytime iam saying collie x as we only

12 years? I've got collars and leads I've had longer than that ffs. Who are you to tell someone they shouldn't breed their dogs? Especially someone who talks sensibly, not like the drivel you come out

Posted Images

7 hours ago, colliejohn said:

Grow up pal. Regards Collie John 

a bit touchy CJ lol....i think youve had enough from this lot on here ,i can feel yer pain lol

• Haha 1

sadly when you put something on here for all to see, you have to accept the rough with the smooth, not all comments  are going to be complimentary, if you cant hack the odd daft statement, your taking yourself to seriously imo.

• Like 6
23 hours ago, two crows said:

sadly when you put something on here for all to see, you have to accept the rough with the smooth, not all comments  are going to be complimentary, if you cant hack the odd daft statement, your taking yourself to seriously imo.

Aye, imagine if he'd have bred a litter of 1st cross whippet/deerhounds, he'd be a complete dreamer and a laughing stock lol  ?

Edited by shaaark
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 6
23 hours ago, shaaark said:

Aye, imagine if he'd have bred a litter of 1st cross whippet/deerhounds, he'd be a completr dreamer and a laughing stock lol ?

Get some bred shaaark prove everyone wrong tell us how they get on with honesty  an no bull shit of wonder dogs then you should convince people to your way of thinking it’s the only way my friend plus your settle your own curiosity of if there good or not?? Short time living long time dead pal 

1 minute ago, poxon said:

Get some bred shaaark prove everyone wrong tell us how they get on with honesty  an no bull shit of wonder dogs then you should convince people to your way of thinking it’s the only way my friend plus your settle your own curiosity of if there good or not?? Short time living long time dead pal 

Lol haven't got the space, time or the enthusiasm anymore mate. Got a few health problems, again, at the moment anyway, and it'll be a while before that's resolved. But if I did, I wouldn't bullshit anyway. I've had a fair number of dogs over the years  and can honestly say I've only had two that were genuinely really good, the rest being fairly average to crap lol ?

• Like 9
6 hours ago, poxon said:

I reckon they'd catch more than a collie with a millimetre longer legs.

11 hours ago, shaaark said:

Lol haven't got the space, time or the enthusiasm anymore mate. Got a few health problems, again, at the moment anyway, and it'll be a while before that's resolved. But if I did, I wouldn't bullshit anyway. I've had a fair number of dogs over the years  and can honestly say I've only had two that were genuinely really good, the rest being fairly average to crap lol ?

Honesty is the best policy