New Arrivals.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My Collie bitch Liz has whelped 9 pups to my Collie Greyhound dog Dan, those that know me know I have been planning this cross for a while has I prefer more Collie than Greyhound in my dogs they suit

There was a very good colliex called patch the robber years ago if youse are talking daytime haredogs my mate owned him he was killing a good 15/20 hares a week daytime iam saying collie x as we only

12 years? I've got collars and leads I've had longer than that ffs. Who are you to tell someone they shouldn't breed their dogs? Especially someone who talks sensibly, not like the drivel you come out

Posted Images

John they are cracking pups pal ,so the split face pup is your pick ?

I see on FB ,Ian lost his dog ,will he be having one as wasn't dan the dad to the pups ,Ian did say they was two litters out of dan on ground just now .

loved the video ,like the pups cage,

atvb

mooch

1 hour ago, two crows said:

i like other one in the bottom pic, and was wondering what if any impact that little bit of greyhound would have, if one were to be used for sheep.

They would do the job. Regards Collie John 

1 hour ago, Moocher71 said:

I see on FB ,Ian lost his dog ,will he be having one as wasn't dan the dad to the pups ,Ian did say they was two litters out of dan on ground just now .

atvb

mooch

I’m not having the split face one pal I’m having this dog pup, yes Dan has sired two litters. Regards Collie John 

E93545B8-4553-4B13-9AFF-1B9F5A460763.jpeg

1 hour ago, Moocher71 said:

atvb

mooch

Johns Dan dog was the sire not Ian's ... 

• Like 1
6 hours ago, two crows said:

i like other one in the bottom pic, and was wondering what if any impact that little bit of greyhound would have, if one were to be used for sheep.

It shouldnt limit their ability to work sheep.But they would do it just that little bit faster, Ours have all coped with dual roles

• Like 2
27 minutes ago, trenchfoot said:

It shouldnt limit their ability to work sheep.But they would do it just that little bit faster, Ours have all coped with dual roles

That's good to know as, at some point in the future, I'm hoping to retire to Dartmoor and raise some rare breed sheep so it's good to know I could add a smidgen of greyhound and still expect them to herd well enough to do their job.

55 minutes ago, trenchfoot said:

I don't doubt for one minuet that these would be fine, I don't think even more sight hound would be to much of an issue after all the lurcher is the most versatile of dogs. and its just about training.

• Like 1