New Arrivals.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My Collie bitch Liz has whelped 9 pups to my Collie Greyhound dog Dan, those that know me know I have been planning this cross for a while has I prefer more Collie than Greyhound in my dogs they suit

There was a very good colliex called patch the robber years ago if youse are talking daytime haredogs my mate owned him he was killing a good 15/20 hares a week daytime iam saying collie x as we only

12 years? I've got collars and leads I've had longer than that ffs. Who are you to tell someone they shouldn't breed their dogs? Especially someone who talks sensibly, not like the drivel you come out

Posted Images

some order they are in ,and the sire in the vid is a racy looking dog for so little greyhound in him...excellent job done CJ....if they were 1st x's it would save me breeding a litter lol

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, jigsaw said:

some order they are in ,and the sire in the vid is a racy looking dog for so little greyhound in him...excellent job done CJ....if they were 1st x's it would save me breeding a litter lol

Cheers pal. Regards Collie John 

Has anyone ever used the sire as a stud before collie John? By this I mean to a heavily bred sight hound type of lurcher? Seems to be plenty of folk on here that say they can never find the right dog. He would be perfect across a grew or something along them lines. 

• Like 5