New Arrivals.

19 hours ago, troyboy17 said:

Good dog dan ian has just lost him broke his heart a true dog man and I dont know him personally

I don't know the fella ,it's always a sad day when we loose a friend we have had so much "life" with .

got a whippet x here who's been  like my shadow for 7 great yrs but sadly he's got a lung problem that don't look to be fixable .

im dreading the day we take our last walk .

until then he as a warm bed good feed and lots of love .and when he gos ,I will know he had a life he loved "working ".

• Like 9

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My Collie bitch Liz has whelped 9 pups to my Collie Greyhound dog Dan, those that know me know I have been planning this cross for a while has I prefer more Collie than Greyhound in my dogs they suit

There was a very good colliex called patch the robber years ago if youse are talking daytime haredogs my mate owned him he was killing a good 15/20 hares a week daytime iam saying collie x as we only

12 years? I've got collars and leads I've had longer than that ffs. Who are you to tell someone they shouldn't breed their dogs? Especially someone who talks sensibly, not like the drivel you come out

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Moocher71 said:

I don't know the fella ,it's always a sad day when we loose a friend we have had so much "life" with .

got a whippet x here who's been  like my shadow for 7 great yrs but sadly he's got a lung problem that don't look to be fixable .

im dreading the day we take our last walk .

until then he as a warm bed good feed and lots of love .and when he gos ,I will know he had a life he loved "working ".

Well said mate

• Like 1
1 hour ago, colliejohn said:

For all those that are interested started weaning the pups this week this dog is catching my eye. Regards Collie John 

91BF04AF-010D-43D5-A394-5B276E5DA33E.jpeg

Looks nice collie John 

Recon I can see a dash of collie in him sir

Well them pups look well cared for john. I hope that they go to good homes that will continue to look after them as you have. I met your mate Ian Clayton at the game fair a couple of years back. Real nice fella, sorry to hear about his dog,he told me he had retired him at the time,think he said simon whitehead s dog was bred from him. Good luck with them.

13 hours ago, countrymon said:

Well them pups look well cared for john. I hope that they go to good homes that will continue to look after them as you have. I met your mate Ian Clayton at the game fair a couple of years back. Real nice fella, sorry to hear about his dog,he told me he had retired him at the time,think he said simon whitehead s dog was bred from him. Good luck with them.

Cheers mate. Regards Collie John 

23 minutes ago, colliejohn said:

Fred each to their own pal the less running dog blood in them the better for me. Regards Collie John 

I have no axe to grind. tell me why do you not want a pure collie & why do you have so little running dog in them at all? 

4 hours ago, fred90 said:

I have no axe to grind. tell me why do you not want a pure collie & why do you have so little running dog in them at all? 

He does have a pure collie ... That's what these are bred out of, 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1