New Arrivals.

3 minutes ago, Elchapo said:

I can’t remeber saying good night to you ,,, just collie John 

and as for bottle down nah I’ve just started on the whisky trying to drown the sorrows of all these wasted years not owning collies .

FFS sake just ask the man for a pup. You don't need to get all pissed and Leary to get your nerve up.?

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My Collie bitch Liz has whelped 9 pups to my Collie Greyhound dog Dan, those that know me know I have been planning this cross for a while has I prefer more Collie than Greyhound in my dogs they suit

There was a very good colliex called patch the robber years ago if youse are talking daytime haredogs my mate owned him he was killing a good 15/20 hares a week daytime iam saying collie x as we only

12 years? I've got collars and leads I've had longer than that ffs. Who are you to tell someone they shouldn't breed their dogs? Especially someone who talks sensibly, not like the drivel you come out

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, Elchapo said:

You can’t complain about cheap shots when your handing them out yourself , 100% Celt ???? Is there such a thing lol 

You weren’t joking then when you said you were in the dumb class at school. Sorry for taking the piss. 

9 minutes ago, Elchapo said:

Hancock , he got a litter of 1/7 th collie on at moment I’ve put name down on one for taking red deer single handed 

you will still need both hands 

Chapo if you think a full collie can't mark or  catch bolters or be useful around any type of  bunnie.bashing get out more because some dogs that have  been nearly full collie have took good numbers of bunnies and as Jon said you don't get the same attention unless your getting a pup leave the man's thread alone 

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

You weren’t joking then when you said you were in the dumb class at school. Sorry for taking the piss. 

Don’t take it too much to heart , I have as much Irish blood running through my vaines as I do English 

1 minute ago, Blackmag said:

Chapo if you think a full collie can't mark or  catch bolters or be useful around any type of  bunnie.bashing get out more because some dogs that have  been nearly full collie have took good numbers of bunnies and as Jon said you don't get the same attention unless your getting a pup leave the man's thread alone 

No it’s an open forum and I’ll do as I like 

1 minute ago, Blackmag said:

And show me were I said they can’t mark and not counting they will catch the odd bolted but who in the right mind thinks 1/8th collie is an all rounder 

3 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

look at the chap on here bolting to his whippets & grew. also big lad & his little helper in the dales. do you seriously believe a near on full collie would catch even a small percentage of what there dogs do bolting to the dogs? 

• Like 2
Just now, fred90 said:

look at the chap on here bolting to his whippets & grew. also big lad & his little helper in the dales. do you seriously believe a near on full collie would catch even a small percentage of what there dogs do bolting to the dogs? 

They will if running them sales rabbits there a vid of a 3/4 collie 1/4 grey catching rabbits up there but then I no lads who I trust who say there the easiest rabbits they’ve ran .