New Arrivals.

If I had room for another dog then I would be very happy with one of collie johns pups ,as a mooching dog for me they would be ideal something that could be hunted everyday  and like John said no one would give you a second look, I am sure they would catch enough rabbits & game birds for me plus biddable enough to take beating . Good luck with them John and keep us posted on there progress.

• Like 7

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My Collie bitch Liz has whelped 9 pups to my Collie Greyhound dog Dan, those that know me know I have been planning this cross for a while has I prefer more Collie than Greyhound in my dogs they suit

There was a very good colliex called patch the robber years ago if youse are talking daytime haredogs my mate owned him he was killing a good 15/20 hares a week daytime iam saying collie x as we only

12 years? I've got collars and leads I've had longer than that ffs. Who are you to tell someone they shouldn't breed their dogs? Especially someone who talks sensibly, not like the drivel you come out

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, colliejohn said:

Goodnight to you too pal. Regards Collie John 

Let me no when you want come down show me this wonder dog ?? Ay I’ll even pay your fuel money here and back if you catch half of what you slip 

also so let me no when you enter them in the sheep trials , I’ll bring my full pig babe , he’s a great sheep dog 

16 minutes ago, Elchapo said:

Please don’t I have feelings and your realy upsetting me 

I’ll buy you a new brush for your garden if you’ll be my friend 

New brush = new best friend 

What a smashing bloke sorry I upset you I didn't mean it ill PM you about the brush is it well bred

• Haha 2
4 minutes ago, Elchapo said:

Let me no when you want come down show me this wonder dog ?? Ay I’ll even pay your fuel money here and back if you catch half of what you slip 

also so let me no when you enter them in the sheep trials , I’ll bring my full pig babe , he’s a great sheep dog 

8 minutes ago, Elchapo said:

See now that’s just rude I just wished you and the bitch all the best with the pups so now your saying I’m not off this world because I don’t think a full collie will catch rabbits , well sir you bring your full collie down here and let’s see how many rabbit you catch down here on lamp bet you go home empty handed , maybe up in that dream world were you come from were them rabbits are slow as f**k they will be handy but down here they’ll just be useless collies . So good night and f**k you ??

But they ain’t full collies ye dumb fcuk. Sorry can’t help it. 

• Haha 1
13 minutes ago, Str said:

If I had room for another dog then I would be very happy with one of collie johns pups ,as a mooching dog for me they would be ideal something that could be hunted everyday  and like John said no one would give you a second look, I am sure they would catch enough rabbits & game birds for me plus biddable enough to take beating . Good luck with them John and keep us posted on there progress.

Cheers mate I will do. Regards Collie John 

• Thanks 1
4 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

But they ain’t full collies ye dumb fcuk. Sorry can’t help it. 

Sorry paddy there 1/8 greyhound , so probably as much greyhound in it as you have English blood running through you 

• Haha 1
14 minutes ago, Black neck said:

New brush = new best friend 

What a smashing bloke sorry I upset you I didn't mean it ill PM you about the brush is it well bred

Its not a collie so it might not be able pull every deer species,catch 3 out of 3 hares ,catch bolted rabbit and herd sheep at a sheep trial but I’m sure it will be ok for just a mere mortal such as your self 

3 minutes ago, Elchapo said:

Sorry paddy there 1/8 greyhound , so probably as much greyhound in it as you have English blood running through you 

?? what’s with the cheap shots dumbass ?? sorry to disappoint but I’m 100% Celt. 

Just now, dogmandont said:

?? what’s with the cheap shots dumbass ?? sorry to disappoint but I’m 100% Celt. 

You can’t complain about cheap shots when your handing them out yourself , 100% Celt ???? Is there such a thing lol 

1 minute ago, stormyboy said:

Put the bottle away now chapo. Lol.

Thought you were off to bed, goodnight and all that earlier?

I can’t remeber saying good night to you ,,, just collie John 

and as for bottle down nah I’ve just started on the whisky trying to drown the sorrows of all these wasted years not owning collies .