Help Please, Plumbers/Anyone

Can someone please tell me what the SILVER fittings are called on the attached picture, and if possible where I can buy them!

I have found Offset versions but want them straight as shown, they obviously exist but I can't track them down.

This is part of a shower wall fitting.

Showerfitting.jpg.feb8d4fb29976fb680de76c44a712a25.jpg

MANY THANKS

Think they are the same thread as a standard tap mate, just get the plastic securing nut from a tap and see if it will screw on, if it does then any standard tap fixing should do,probably bath tap not sink ? one of these flexi,S will have both threads depending on what your trying to achieve ??

AB439E88-462D-4A58-AE3F-55743FA530CB.jpeg

8 minutes ago, Deker said:

Cheers, I'm trying to make my own shower wall fitting, all I need is the SILVER parts in the picture I posted, don't know what they are called or where I can get them!

Screw fix website would be a good place for a quick search, and though it may sound obvious can you not just take the two off the back plate you already have looks like a radiator key fits in the inside to undo it, then just screw them into a flexi tap connector  and your away???

1 minute ago, gnipper said:

Is it not just a back plate for a bar/mixer shower?

all I need is the SILVER parts in the picture I posted, don't know what they are called or where I can get them! :thumbs:

2 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Screw fix website would be a good place for a quick search, and though it may sound obvious can you not just take the two off the back plate you already have looks like a radiator key fits in the inside to undo it, then just screw them into a flexi tap connector  and your away???

I'm trying to make my own shower wall fitting, all I need is the SILVER parts in the picture I posted, don't know what they are called or where I can get them!

I don't have anything to take off anything!  :thumbs:

1 hour ago, Deker said:

Cheers, I'm trying to make my own shower wall fitting, all I need is the SILVER parts in the picture I posted, don't know what they are called or where I can get them!

I believe its called a coupler, you can by them at plum center  or e Bay do a kit ?

Edited by Jackknife
  • Like 1