Bobby Robson Documentry

Moyes was the best thing to happen at safc sadly they couldn't match his ambition at boardroom level or on the pitch and the fans blame him shame really he was the one man who could of saved you max but I remember you giving the big one about Grayson well enough said there 

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Talking of great managers.... thought id just share this letter i received at a bit of a shit time a few years ago....ive showed everyone else in the country so why not ?

Anyway, West Ham invading the pitch at Sligo Rovers ! Lol 

Anyone watched it? I genuinely thought it was one of the best things I have ever watched on football. I don’t mind saying I had a lump in my throat a few times watching it but the end had me

Posted Images

42 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

He was Fooking Dire' useless in fact ' 

Where is he now ????

Max sir Alex doesn't hand pick you for no reason for the biggest club in Britain your club was fooked from top to bottom as you have pointed out moyses was trying to make a pigs ear in to slikl maybe he was to big of a name for you 

49 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Stan I reccomend as show on Netflix that is getting World wide Rave reviews that's all .

Take a peek' you will enjoy it.

Not blaming you max ...it's just one of those constants that nobody can do anything about ...a bit like Ketchups law ....if he posts more than three times on one topic , someone threatens to beat him up 

• Haha 1
11 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

Well I'm 4 episodes into Sunderland till I Die.... first thing I've agreed with you on regards football Max...it's a decent watch lol

You will like the Juventus one then mate and also “Trainer” the German one.

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, WILF said:

You will like the Juventus one then mate and also “Trainer” the German one.

I'll give them a watch, cheers mate...

It's nail biting at the minute in Sunderland till I Die.....Will they stay up?

Can Coleman keep his job?

Can they find a goalkeeper who isn't blind?

Can't wait for later to find out lol

Edited by NEWKID
  • Like 1

Will Larry Grayson still be in charge?......

Will they ever locate all those season ticket holders who are meant to be sitting in all those empty seats?

Will the blokes in the pub stop moaning about the ship building and pits that disappeared 35 years ago and move on?

tune in next week folks ! Lol 

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Your Fooking hooked Wilf admit it

Youl have those Irish kids playing in Red and White Stripes before you know it ?

In all honesty mate, I love any behind the scenes stuff about football.....more so as I have got more into my coaching.

I just love the mental side of things, I find that really interesting and to watch how pro clubs go to work is always time well spent as a coach.

My boys headmaster/class teacher is a good lad and is Mayo U21 Gaelic coach, his brother is the Arsenal 1st team fitness coach.

He is a very good lad to talk to and learn from 

3 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

Between him and me your getting a good grounding in the game Wilf ' Youv a  good chance of progressing and if you apply yourself who knows ?

In your f***ing dreams !?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, steve66 said:

They should do a behind the scenes doc about Scotland , tonights dressing room half time talk would have been interesting ?

I bet full time was better Steve  :rofl: hammered by a bunch of camel herders ? top result 

• Like 1