Bobby Robson Documentry

42 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Sunderland Till We Die

Netflix ' well worth a watch ?

I’ll be honest mate, I did see it advertised on there......but I thought if you and all the craic we have had in the past and just could not bring myself to watch it ! Lol 

After all, it is mainly football I watch these things for ! Lol

(sorry, couldn’t resist !) 

ATB 

Edited by WILF

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Talking of great managers.... thought id just share this letter i received at a bit of a shit time a few years ago....ive showed everyone else in the country so why not ?

Anyway, West Ham invading the pitch at Sligo Rovers ! Lol 

Anyone watched it? I genuinely thought it was one of the best things I have ever watched on football. I don’t mind saying I had a lump in my throat a few times watching it but the end had me

Posted Images

2 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

Yes amongst many others' it's been that much of a success the 2nd series is in the making as we speak.

Hopefully ending in a Cup Final Win' Promotion and a record 3rd tier crowd of 46k plus and around a 33k average home crowd beating Man City's current 28k record and selling out every away fixture inc 8k at Blackpool on Boxing Day.

5k 12pm Sky game away to Coventry ' 4750 away to Barnsley last tues night to name but a few positives from this season Wilf oh and 40k plus officially at Wembley on the 31st although there will be more like 45k with tickets and a further 20k down the smoke just on the piss.

Trafalga Sq on the Saturday night along with Covent Garden should be good craic ?

?? Ive never been the type to mock the misfortunes of others but f**k me some people just ask for it ??

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, maxhardcore said:

No chance 'I like to watch it ' have the craic and if it's an away game a beer .

Ginger  ' pssstttt it will take more than that to reel me in lol

Well you definitely have passion and most of what you say makes sense.

1 hour ago, maxhardcore said:

No misfortunes here' loving life and La Liga 3 has been a blast ?

No i get it....i have to be honest i liked the championship it was enjoyable....i cant say as ive ever enjoyed being in the third tier though i have no experience of it as my clubs never been that low ?

5 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

The Nephew is 10 coming up.

He has been coming to the match with us since he was 3.

All he has known is heart ache really with a few good wins here and there.

When we looked doomed then done Chelsea and Everton to stay up and send the Mags down and the 6 in a row v the Mags and the 2014 Final being about it in truth .

Hes been away to Old Trafford Boxing Day other year' Newcastle away other Year and Boro away.

He had his first away night match v Barnsley last tues and is sticking with it.

Only downer is he's been picked to play for a youth side affiliated to Boro after doing well playing for a local side that has a good reputation.

Hes fit as a lop '  a right winger that likes to get up and down' has pace staminer and skill enough for his age.

I just hope he continues to play for the love of the game and without pressure and his parents don't get ahead of themselfs as most seem to do.

For me it's only those that really want it that make it at any level and still you need a whole heap of Luck thrown in.

A mate who's team I was on going thru school who was decent himself ' his 15 year old son signed for Liverpool a few months ago. From Sunderland AFC's Academy for a reputed £500k

But that lad def has the desire and will as well as the talent .

He also started off at the same local club as my nephew's playing for .

I spoke only yesterday to the lads dad and he said he's loving it down Liverpool.

Education three days per week 'football the rest.

I think he said he is boarding with the same lady Sterling boarded with.

He is hoping within two years he will get his first pro contract.

By all accounts he's in the mould of Cattermole only much much better ??

Good for him.my son loves his football too.he plays in the u13 premiership of his league winning consecutive leagues and cups.finished 3rd this year though with a semi final against the league champions this sunday.

20180712_162451.jpg

• Like 1

Enjoyed the Sunderland documentary , think you missed a trick sacking Chris Coleman , he came across really good in all aspects of management just weren't his players but given time he'd of flourished there .

39 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

No chance 'I like to watch it ' have the craic and if it's an away game a beer .

Ginger  ' pssstttt it will take more than that to reel me in lol

You should if sussed him after his first cast

1 hour ago, Flacko said:

Gnasher good to have a pick me up letter you can appreciate them more in certain surroundings atb Flacko 

Absolutely mate even the wife didnt react as quick as the Hammers so at least it justifies making them priority now ?

• Like 1

OK Max, you forced me into it......I am just sat watching before I go to the gym and have watched them get absolutely mauled by Celtic!

I don’t know about Simon Grayson.......you look more like you are coached by Larry Grayson ! Lol lol

Edited by WILF