Muslim problem.

3 minutes ago, Stoney100 said:

Well if it makes me a quitter then fair enough, but at least I’m not wasting my time fighting a losing battle ?

TBH I agree with your comments and if I were young enough and with no ties I would be doing the same though to be honest their is parts of these isles that may as well be a different planet to some of the shitholes me and you have witnessed first hand.

• Like 3

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The one political party that's caused more strife for Muslims and is at fault  in working class communitys is the Labour party.

Simples. Stop following the warmongering US into wars that do not concern us:_Iraq, Afghanistan and Syria for starters. Hundreds of thousands of innocent civilians have died in these wars. Thousands o

how long has tommy Robinson been speaking out and how far has it got him? Is Luton still a shit hole? What difference has he or others like him made?  Speaking only gets you so far before you hav

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

TBH I agree with your comments and if I were young enough and with no ties I would be doing the same though to be honest their is parts of these isles that may as well be a different planet to some of the shitholes me and you have witnessed first hand.

There’s is still part of England that are fantastic.

London, Birmingham and Manchester are shit houses.

I was sat chatting to my old mum (87) the other week and there was yet another f***ing stabbing by the tribes or some such crap on the tele......so I say “place is f****d”

Bless her heart, she says “it’s still our country and still the best in the world”

I just said “Mum, when all them young blokes ran off those landing craft onto the beaches of France I can almost guarantee that THIS isn’t what they had in their mind they were fighting for” 

Edited by WILF
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
4 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Serious mate 

Yeah, where’s that then.....come on, I’ll bite ! Lol

In Fact, I’ll tell you.......it’s about 4am on a summer morning, stood by the Thames in one of the old dock areas.....that’s it and that’s all.

Edited by WILF
7 minutes ago, WILF said:

Yeah, where’s that then.....come on, I’ll bite ! Lol

In Fact, I’ll tell you.......it’s about 4am on a summer morning, stood by the Thames in one of the old dock areas.....that’s it and that’s all.

Nope! Not just the docks.. hackney is a lovely place as is burnt oak and kilburn. Oh and wood green and twickenham

9 hours ago, jiggy said:

Thailand is a good example where western men ( on a golf holiday )feel comfortable walking down the street holding hands with under age boys and girls. The whole tourism sector is built on and supported by the sex trade and exploited by Europeans. Is it any different that they go over there to target boys,girls,ladyboys or even mature women that are so poor that if you flash a £10 note then they will do anything for it and when the lads return home they are in the canteen in work bragging about it.

Not at all but it's hardly mentioned on THL. Like this c*nt, yet I'm expected to believe it's only ingrained in one culture.

6 hours ago, DIDO.1 said:

We can talk about nonce catholics, from out right hostility to the Catholic Church to comedians on national television joking about em being benders, but even when Muslims do it on an industrial scale we arnt even aloud to say Muslim, after all the 'race' shouldn't matter, a perv is a perv.

I don't disagree with anything you've just posted but my point is that it's never discussed on THL. We have tonnes of threads dedicated to muslim sex offenders but very little to any other and yet I'm expected to believe that it's only ingrained in one culture. Why is that?

5 hours ago, tatsblisters said:

Trust me I berate every nonce no matter what colour or creed when it becomes more personal like the destruction of my town of Rotherham when it could have been avoided if the law had been implemented of course I am going to be more vocal on the matter of muslim nonces the labour council SYP and other fuckwitts in authority who turned a blind eye.

Absolutely and I've read your posts over the years and again I don't disagree. My point has been that no one discusses the other groups who are cultural sex offenders. Or those that cover up their crimes. Turn a blind eye to their crimes or blame the victims of their crimes. Agreed you have but how long do those threads last? Half a dozen posts at best.

I'm not suggesting for a moment that anyone here supports noncery but most only want to call out the problems of white girls being abused by muslim men, exclusively. It's like almost nothing else fits the narrative hence the OP about double standards.

6 hours ago, WILF said:

London, Birmingham and Manchester are shit houses.

One of my brother's girlfriend's kids was stabbed multiple times trying to break up a fight between his mate and another kid at school. All under 16. Plod reckon it's gang related but no one is talking to them to refute it. It was bad enough that it made the Manchester Evening News and that's no easy feat for yet another stabbing. Kid had a promising football career but after a stint in intensive care and a couple of surgeries he won't leave the house and even though he doesn't need a bag to piss into anymore he's clearly suffering from PTSD but won't seek any help.

I've been called all sorts for leaving Britain but I feel vindicated not bringing my kids up in that. I understand this romanticised view of Britain past but at the risk of calling a spade and spade the place is f*ck*d and there's no real solution to it. If I wasn't getting robbed by the scroats on the estate I was getting robbed by the exchequer. Not a single one of them muslim either...

• Thanks 2

Title says Muslim problem...........Problems in this country are self-inflicted through political correctness ignorance and stupidity, easy to blame somebody else for our own mistakes eh    

1 hour ago, ChrisJones said:

Not at all but it's hardly mentioned on THL. Like this c*nt, yet I'm expected to believe it's only ingrained in one culture.

I don't disagree with anything you've just posted but my point is that it's never discussed on THL. We have tonnes of threads dedicated to muslim sex offenders but very little to any other and yet I'm expected to believe that it's only ingrained in one culture. Why is that?

I do believe it is mainly ingrained in one culture. There are nonces in every culture but only one culture/race/religion where young men are being taught that their own girls are untouchable till marriage and non Muslim girls are whores to be used. 

Muslim lads arnt waiting outside the Muslim girls school are they? 

Let’s have it right, there’s a massive abusive culture against women, young women in particular, in Muslim and African culture.......that is well documented and proven and it’s happening every day in those countries.

Then they get to our countries in the west and they look on our women like animals.

That is 100% ingrained in these people ! 

• Like 3
4 hours ago, ChrisJones said:

Absolutely and I've read your posts over the years and again I don't disagree. My point has been that no one discusses the other groups who are cultural sex offenders. Or those that cover up their crimes. Turn a blind eye to their crimes or blame the victims of their crimes. Agreed you have but how long do those threads last? Half a dozen posts at best.

I'm not suggesting for a moment that anyone here supports noncery but most only want to call out the problems of white girls being abused by muslim men, exclusively. It's like almost nothing else fits the narrative hence the OP about double standards.

I think you pretty much hit the nail on the head Chris. It's not just religion it's people in positions of power that think they will get away with sex on tap. Altar boys (controlled by the catholic church) BBC ( controlled by the powers that be) Hollywood controlled by ( Do this if you want to be famous) and Thailand that (sex tourists troll because its legal ) There's threads on here with lads having a laugh about it and naming bars but they wouldn't be so proud if it was their own daughter squeezing out ping pong balls across London Bridge. That's too close to home and what happens on tour stays on tour. Money buys sex and when the average bloke walks into a poor country with a wad of cash then animal instinct takes over and people get exploited.

• Like 4
1 hour ago, WILF said:

Let’s have it right, there’s a massive abusive culture against women, young women in particular, in Muslim and African culture.......that is well documented and proven and it’s happening every day in those countries.

Then they get to our countries in the west and they look on our women like animals.

That is 100% ingrained in these people ! 

That is true because they are let away with it in their country with no issue. So why do single European men flock to Thailand for some of that no strings attached. 

5 minutes ago, jiggy said:

. So why do single European men flock to Thailand for some of that no strings attached. 

Because they are sad, horrible, seedy little f***ing non entities mate.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1