jukel123

Muslim problem.

7 hours ago, leegreen said:

What happened to the Muslim moan ting?

Coming back by popular demand :hi:

On ‎15‎/‎05‎/‎2019 at 10:42, socks said:

Don’t be like that mate I Can’t help it if your missus calls out my name after my weekend visit 😎

calling out Tyrion..Tyrion ..Tyrion....:D

• Haha 3

I give u a muslim problem lol i had change my lads school pretty urgent recently to my old junior school and 25 years ago when i used to go id say 95% white now he came back with a letter from school about how 50% of our kids muslim and we expect them not to be fasting i was shocked it had gone up so much i obviously knew there were more than when i went but 10 X in 25 years ? Especially moving from a little CofE rural school that was 99% white. First sign of problems he b out there

32 minutes ago, staffs riffraff said:

I give u a muslim problem lol i had change my lads school pretty urgent recently to my old junior school and 25 years ago when i used to go id say 95% white now he came back with a letter from school about how 50% of our kids muslim and we expect them not to be fasting i was shocked it had gone up so much i obviously knew there were more than when i went but 10 X in 25 years ? Especially moving from a little CofE rural school that was 99% white. First sign of problems he b out there

They set up these new so called “super schools” round Burnley etc I was told and it’s wall to wall pakis!.......I think a lot of the white kids get a hard time 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, TOMO said:

calling out Tyrion..Tyrion ..Tyrion....:D

Better than being called shreck you big ugly f**k ......

On 15/05/2019 at 10:42, socks said:

Don’t be like that mate I Can’t help it if your missus calls out my name after my weekend visit 😎

I wondered why shes been walking about shouting out " c**t " recently.....i thought maybe id walked dog shit into the house as she dont normally swear....that explains it cheers 😉

On 15/05/2019 at 13:17, W. Katchum said:

Aye we can’t be put off by the clowns, met some real decent folk from this site an I’m sure I’ll meet few more in time to come😀

Most of them want your blood 😂

• Haha 1

On 19/05/2019 at 16:14, gnasher16 said:

I wondered why shes been walking about shouting out " c**t " recently.....i thought maybe id walked dog shit into the house as she dont normally swear....that explains it cheers 😉

Ah that’s lovely she has the same pet name for me as my missus 😂😂😂 .......

• Haha 3

I don't know if I'm more shocked with the abuse on the Muslim thread or the lurcher lads sticking up for moggy on the cat thread.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, jiggy said:

I don't know if I'm more shocked with the abuse on the Muslim thread or the lurcher lads sticking up for moggy on the cat thread.

Tarts with hearts, that’s us !

10 hours ago, socks said:

Ah that’s lovely she has the same pet name for me as my missus 😂😂😂 .......

The pet name my ex mrs gave me was " lying cheating selfish horrible no good c**t ".....so yours has quite a nice ring to it really😁

• Haha 2