Jump to content
jukel123

Muslim problem.

Recommended Posts

7 minutes ago, Stoney100 said:

Bullterrier?? Everton fan? Don’t think he has been in for years now if so! 

And I’m not a scouser lol just a glory hunter 👍

He was an Everton fan yes but his name wasnt Bull Terrier.....no big deal anyway just thought he was an ok chap.

Oh right one of them Scousers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:
  1. I am.
  2. They do. Especially when the poor b*****d got knocked off his bike.
  3. I'm not.
  4. 1.
  5. :D Do you not like my rape alarm?

1.ok i understand you can't say and your being vague.

2.you never answered about carrying semi auto's just the car chase and i suppose thats a security guards job.anyway security guards are private.you patrol the streets.

3.british then.

4.something to hide.??

5.just shoot whoever trying to bum you.

Edited by ginger beard

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ginger beard said:

1.ok i understand you can't say and your being vague.

2.you never answered about carrying semi auto's just the car chase and i suppose thats a security guards job.anyway security guards are private.you patrol the streets.

3.british then.

4.something to hide.

5.just shoot whoever trying to bum you.

  1. Security guard is all you're getting. It's true and it is vague.
  2. We're armed security which is very common in the US. We were driving from A to B when we saw the guy knocked off his bike and the woman didn't stop. Followed her for half a dozen blocks and then blocked her in at the lights until Metro showed up. She was still yapping on the phone. What would you do?
  3. I'm not in the police. I'm not in the military. I'm Mancunian.
  4. 1.
  5. That works although we prefer the term rape alarms and freedom sticks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:
  1. Security guard is all you're getting. It's true and it is vague.
  2. We're armed security which is very common in the US. We were driving from A to B when we saw the guy knocked off his bike and the woman didn't stop. Followed her for half a dozen blocks and then blocked her in at the lights until Metro showed up. She was still yapping on the phone. What would you do?
  3. I'm not in the police. I'm not in the military. I'm Mancunian.
  4. 1.
  5. That works although we prefer the term rape alarms and freedom sticks.

1.now i'm thinking like some sort of S.W.A.T SAS unit.

2.address the semi auto bit.

3.at last a straight answer.

4.fair enough.

5.it actually feels quite nice after the 1st couple times.

Edited by ginger beard

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ChrisJones said:

I carry one of those in with my lunch...

THLPackedLunch.jpg.c3a2a3d7212a743a91d58e98b7abb275.jpg

Freeze motherfucker! Don't make me open my Tupperware box. :laugh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, ginger beard said:

1.now i'm thinking like some sort of S.W.A.T SAS unit.

2.address the semi auto bit.

3.at last a straight answer.

4.fair enough.

5.it actually feels quite nice after the 1st couple times.

  1. You do have a decent imagination.
  2. A semi-automatic firearm, or self-loading firearm, is one that not only fires a bullet each time the trigger is pulled, but also performs all steps necessary to prepare it to discharge again—assuming cartridges remain in the firearm's feed device.
  3. Unusual on THL, I know...
  4. :ninja:
  5. I'll take your word for that...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, walshie said:

Freeze motherfucker! Don't make me open my Tupperware box. :laugh:

It's still better than a McDonalds!

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ChrisJones said:
  1. You do have a decent imagination.
  2. A semi-automatic firearm, or self-loading firearm, is one that not only fires a bullet each time the trigger is pulled, but also performs all steps necessary to prepare it to discharge again—assuming cartridges remain in the firearm's feed device.
  3. Unusual on THL, I know...
  4. :ninja:
  5. I'll take your word for that...

1.its the drugs.

2.i'm only allowed a captive bolt.not even an electric prodder after the foreman incident.fair play to you.i like to see myself as a  bit of a rambo but actually get scared lamping after a dozen joints.

3.city or utd.

4.forgot what 4 was now.

5.it was a womens finger and now i'm a convert.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

He was an Everton fan yes but his name wasnt Bull Terrier.....no big deal anyway just thought he was an ok chap.

Oh right one of them Scousers.

Was his name black an tan? Or gone to earth?

Edited by W. Katchum

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, ChrisJones said:

I carry one of those in with my lunch...

THLPackedLunch.jpg.c3a2a3d7212a743a91d58e98b7abb275.jpg

I can see the need for all that in your lunch box. Use the knife to slice the apple in half, the flash light to check it for worms and then the gun to dispatch any live worms 😂

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, jiggy said:

I can see the need for all that in your lunch box. Use the knife to slice the apple in half, the flash light to check it for worms and then the gun to dispatch any live worms 😂

I just don't think he's getting the lid to go on the box, apples to big surely? 🙈😂

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd love to visit Thailand. The beaches look stunning. I believe the people are friendly and it's cheap. I'd love to do some fishing out there. 

Sat on the plane on my own I would feel like all the stewardesses were staring at me thinking 'yeah he's going to be stuck up a ladyboy tonight'. 

So for that reason I'm out 😂

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

I'd love to visit Thailand. The beaches look stunning. I believe the people are friendly and it's cheap. I'd love to do some fishing out there. 

Sat on the plane on my own I would feel like all the stewardesses were staring at me thinking 'yeah he's going to be stuck up a ladyboy tonight'. 

So for that reason I'm out 😂

f**k what the trolley dollies think,your never going to see them again after that 12 hour flight,besides they see all sorts,i chatted to a stewardess who lives near me,she once caught an indian guy wanking in his seat on a flight to prague :blink:

Far more to see and do in Thailand than nonce kids or shag pretend women 🤣 I flew out on my own last year,one of my boys who lives in Hong Kong met me in Suvarnabhumi we kicked about,did a jungle trek and saw wild gibbons in the north,came back down and my missus flew over from heathrow,went and did a bit of fishing and a foot-launch paramotor course,ate really nice food,one place is a streetfood stall that's got a Michelin star,next time I go I am doing the footlaunch-trike conversion course,we only live once mate.

C6C488C3-3FA8-44EA-9940-19EBEBD38CFD.thumb.jpeg.b91998f8296a8872f4dedf549e1b9747.jpeg286A7909-3576-406B-B970-8F317F5D2A75.thumb.jpeg.c5c6d85f66bff3d7a62efd22f0493696.jpeg950110BC-000B-4358-A100-67A5CD66A75E.thumb.jpeg.8d0243b43ea614feb6403c164acaa780.jpegP1000086.thumb.JPG.b3311496a13443f32a2bc530c7bf7813.JPGP1000635.thumb.JPG.e99569d69a56dd3917766267fbff9cb4.JPG30742472_10212251065014203_5828984375517118464_n.jpg.28e8560c04b3eb53789c6d7cf0010859.jpgP1010410_zps6d99dd7f.thumb.jpg.5fe470d93c03bed0db1229831ee2de54.jpg

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The place is top Drawer Mack.

So much to see and do from Chaing Mai all way down to Koh Lanta .

Such DIVERSITY 👍

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That old bird who won a Mitchilin star for her street food ' she is actually on Netflix now.

Documentarys - Street Vendors or Street Food 👍

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×