jukel123

Muslim problem.

3 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

The reason they flock to the far-east is because it's easier to get away with and it's easier to bribe an official if you get caught. Do you reckon Glitter's lenient sentencing was due to public pressure or the ability to pay?

Maybe so, I don’t really know or care tbh mate, horrible subject that isn’t worth talking about as none of us are involved in it 👍

11 minutes ago, mackem said:

To some Thailand is so much more than that mate,to others its all LOS is,i lived and worked in asia for years,been to Thailand,the Philippines,vietnam,cambodia etc lots and lots of times,seen good things but also seen it at its worst,my nephew kicked a guy around a bar three years back in the Philippines,the guy got cheeky to him,my nephew retorted about the guys girlfriends age,they had a kick off over it.

What’s LOS mate?

Just now, Stoney100 said:

What’s LOS mate?

Land Of Smiles AKA Thailand :thumbs:

• Like 1

Noncing is the first thing I think about when I think of Thailand. "Cuisine and scenery" not so much.

1 minute ago, walshie said:

Noncing is the first thing I think about when I think of Thailand. "Cuisine and scenery" not so much.

Well then your narrow minded 👍

6 minutes ago, mackem said:

Land Of Smiles AKA Thailand :thumbs:

Yes of course lol :doh:

8 hours ago, Stoney100 said:

Or dirty minded lol

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Stoney100 said:

Come off it. You said Sweden was wonderful and it's the rape capital of Europe. 

Why do single men go to Thailand unless its for some form of seedy sex? 

8 hours ago, walshie said:

Are you stereotyping the British male walshie? what about the folks who go purely for the culture and sight seeing lol

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, walshie said:

Sweden is wonderful, it’s not as much as a mess as here yet that’s for sure but yes I agree it’s going that way 👍 see you got a bit defensive there has something I’ve said hit a nerve? 

And I’m sure some do go there for that, me personally I went and will go back as it’s a nice place, the locals are friendly, the food is good, and it’s sound as pound imo which is the only one I’m bothered about 👍 

9 minutes ago, delswal said:

Are you stereotyping the British male walshie? what about the folks who go purely for the culture and sight seeing lol

It's not the British male mate, it's Western males. How come you don't hear of families going there for their hols? I'm sure some do, but it's more geared up for lads holidays, shagging cheap hookers (nothing wrong with that if that's your thing), or single men.

I used to work with a bloke, late 30s, lived with his parents and he would go to Thailand every single year on his own. One day he admitted he liked ladyboys. Said they give an excellent BJ - better than the girls. I said "ugh". He said "Don't knock it till you've tried it.". Now you know me, I'm as liberal as the next man :angel:, but some things are best left unsaid and untried. No, I've never been and don't intend to. 

3 minutes ago, Stoney100 said:

Sweden is wonderful, it’s not as much as a mess as here yet that’s for sure but yes I agree it’s going that way 👍 see you got a bit defensive there has something I’ve said hit a nerve? 

And I’m sure some do go there for that, me personally I went and will go back as it’s a nice place, the locals are friendly, the food is good, and it’s sound as pound imo which is the only one I’m bothered about 👍 

Hit a nerve? 

1 minute ago, walshie said:

Hit a nerve? 

Maybe it’s how I read it but it sounded like you took offence to something I said? Apologies if I read it wrong 👍

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, walshie said:

Thai boxing lol.

And tbh the part of Sweden i went to (Lund) was cracking. Spotless. No trouble. No litter. No homeless.  No pollution etc

3 minutes ago, Stoney100 said:

Maybe it’s how I read it but it sounded like you took offence to something I said? Apologies if I read it wrong 👍

No. The only thing I read was calling me narrow-minded. No worries.