Muslim problem.

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The one political party that's caused more strife for Muslims and is at fault  in working class communitys is the Labour party.

Simples. Stop following the warmongering US into wars that do not concern us:_Iraq, Afghanistan and Syria for starters. Hundreds of thousands of innocent civilians have died in these wars. Thousands o

how long has tommy Robinson been speaking out and how far has it got him? Is Luton still a shit hole? What difference has he or others like him made?  Speaking only gets you so far before you hav

Posted Images

On 15/05/2019 at 10:42, socks said:

Don’t be like that mate I Can’t help it if your missus calls out my name after my weekend visit ?

I wondered why shes been walking about shouting out " c**t " recently.....i thought maybe id walked dog shit into the house as she dont normally swear....that explains it cheers ?

On 19/05/2019 at 16:14, gnasher16 said:

I wondered why shes been walking about shouting out " c**t " recently.....i thought maybe id walked dog shit into the house as she dont normally swear....that explains it cheers ?

Ah that’s lovely she has the same pet name for me as my missus ??? .......

• Haha 3
11 minutes ago, jiggy said:

I don't know if I'm more shocked with the abuse on the Muslim thread or the lurcher lads sticking up for moggy on the cat thread.

Tarts with hearts, that’s us !

10 hours ago, socks said:

Ah that’s lovely she has the same pet name for me as my missus ??? .......

The pet name my ex mrs gave me was " lying cheating selfish horrible no good c**t ".....so yours has quite a nice ring to it really?

• Haha 2