Muslim problem.

On 14/05/2019 at 09:11, NEWKID said:

He was a top bloke, offered me and my lad a stay in his house when Exeter were playing away at Liverpool, we never made the trip but I remember the offer made to someone who he'd only talked to over the web, nice touch imo...

I tried that with someone once....never again ?

Well if anyones in touch with Gone to earth please give him my regards as he seemed a decent fella.

• Like 3

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The one political party that's caused more strife for Muslims and is at fault  in working class communitys is the Labour party.

Simples. Stop following the warmongering US into wars that do not concern us:_Iraq, Afghanistan and Syria for starters. Hundreds of thousands of innocent civilians have died in these wars. Thousands o

how long has tommy Robinson been speaking out and how far has it got him? Is Luton still a shit hole? What difference has he or others like him made?  Speaking only gets you so far before you hav

Posted Images

32 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Well if anyones in touch with Gone to earth please give him my regards as he seemed a decent fella.

Don’t be like that mate I Can’t help it if your missus calls out my name after my weekend visit ?

• Haha 3
1 hour ago, socks said:

Don’t be like that mate I Can’t help it if your missus calls out my name after my weekend visit ?

Yeah mines still having nightmare after your last visit!! Lol

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, gnasher16 said:

No that never quite panned out the way you would of hoped eh!! Lol

There's a few decent lads on here though....unfortunately a few know where I live now! Lol

• Haha 2
20 minutes ago, socks said:

Say the truth they are sweet dreams really ???

Oh yeah mate...she loved being kept up all night listening to us talking shit lol

• Haha 1
11 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

Aye we can’t be put off by the clowns, met some real decent folk from this site an I’m sure I’ll meet few more in time to come?

Just seems the clowns out weigh the decent lads lol

• Haha 1
On ‎15‎/‎05‎/‎2019 at 10:42, socks said:

calling out Tyrion..Tyrion ..Tyrion....:D

• Haha 3

I give u a muslim problem lol i had change my lads school pretty urgent recently to my old junior school and 25 years ago when i used to go id say 95% white now he came back with a letter from school about how 50% of our kids muslim and we expect them not to be fasting i was shocked it had gone up so much i obviously knew there were more than when i went but 10 X in 25 years ? Especially moving from a little CofE rural school that was 99% white. First sign of problems he b out there

32 minutes ago, staffs riffraff said:

I give u a muslim problem lol i had change my lads school pretty urgent recently to my old junior school and 25 years ago when i used to go id say 95% white now he came back with a letter from school about how 50% of our kids muslim and we expect them not to be fasting i was shocked it had gone up so much i obviously knew there were more than when i went but 10 X in 25 years ? Especially moving from a little CofE rural school that was 99% white. First sign of problems he b out there

They set up these new so called “super schools” round Burnley etc I was told and it’s wall to wall pakis!.......I think a lot of the white kids get a hard time 

• Like 2