Muslim problem.

1 hour ago, walshie said:

It's not the British male mate, it's Western males. How come you don't hear of families going there for their hols? I'm sure some do, but it's more geared up for lads holidays, shagging cheap hookers (nothing wrong with that if that's your thing), or single men.

I used to work with a bloke, late 30s, lived with his parents and he would go to Thailand every single year on his own. One day he admitted he liked ladyboys. Said they give an excellent BJ - better than the girls. I said "ugh". He said "Don't knock it till you've tried it.". Now you know me, I'm as liberal as the next man :angel:, but some things are best left unsaid and untried. No, I've never been and don't intend to. 

You get a twitch at all when he was yelling you Walshie ?......:thumbs:

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The one political party that's caused more strife for Muslims and is at fault  in working class communitys is the Labour party.

Simples. Stop following the warmongering US into wars that do not concern us:_Iraq, Afghanistan and Syria for starters. Hundreds of thousands of innocent civilians have died in these wars. Thousands o

how long has tommy Robinson been speaking out and how far has it got him? Is Luton still a shit hole? What difference has he or others like him made?  Speaking only gets you so far before you hav

Posted Images

47 minutes ago, mackem said:

Sex-workers,i think that's the idea behind the ladyboy prevalence,loads of clinics in Bangkok and pattaya offering the full-monty sex-change,there was even a thai game-show that offered a full sex-change to the winner,not a blankety-blank cheque book and pen but a full man to woman sex-change,it isn't sucky-sucky $5 anymore,its BIG business,prostitutes earn very good money.

So weird that one particular part of the world is so depraved....i wondered if it was something in their culture or upbringing that makes a geezer want to be a bird.....certainly not a part of the world id be going anywhere near.

Just now, gnasher16 said:

So weird that one particular part of the world is so depraved....i wondered if it was something in their culture or upbringing that makes a geezer want to be a bird.....certainly not a part of the world id be going anywhere near.

Nor me.. its a money maker for them nothing more nothing less.. 

Just now, gnasher16 said:

Rio is the bangkok of South America and I seem to remember you enjoying it over there? You only going on what you have heard and not what you know, would you go back to Rio??

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/m.huffingtonpost.co.uk/amp/entry/rio-olympics-2016-child-sex-trafficking_uk_57a9a7efe4b089961b85468b/

2 minutes ago, delswal said:

Bit drastic turning from a geezer into a bird just to earn a few quid ffs 

Yep its there only option lol fink alot of them send money back to there poor families ect.. i dont know for sure but @waltjnr told me he dabbles a bit when hes out there 

• Sad 1
8 minutes ago, Stoney100 said:

Rio is the bangkok of South America and I seem to remember you enjoying it over there? You only going on what you have heard and not what you know, would you go back to Rio??

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/m.huffingtonpost.co.uk/amp/entry/rio-olympics-2016-child-sex-trafficking_uk_57a9a7efe4b089961b85468b/

No i wouldnt go back there i only went there for the world cup.... ok i suppose if the world cup was in Thailand id probably go but in all honesty from what ive heard and been told about the place id be dubious of any normal bloke who went there for anything other than work you can only judge these places on the feedback you get from others and the vibe i get is its a depraved shithole.

Have you always used the name Stoney mate its not a name im familiar with yet you,ve clearly been on here a while would it be rude to ask your previous name ?

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 1

Odd thing about Thailand,because of its reputation theres African,eastern European,filipino etc prostitutes in Pattaya,theres a number of Russian brothels in pattaya now to cater for the Asians who want to sleep with white women.

2 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

No i wouldnt go back there i only went there for the world cup.... ok i suppose if the world cup was in Thailand id probably go but in all honesty from what ive heard and been told about the place id be dubious of any normal bloke who went there for anything other than work you can only judge these places on the feedback you get from others and the vibe i get is its a depraved shithole.

Fair enough but it’s a shame you think like that though as from what I’ve seen and heard for myself from spending 5 weeks there this January I’m sure you and anyone else on here would like it. I’ve seen areas of Walsall that are far more deprived than anything I seen over there tbh. 

1 minute ago, Stoney100 said:

I’ve seen areas of Walsall that are far more deprived 

Every country on this planet probably has deprivation and depravity tucked away somewhere.

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Have you always used the name Stoney mate its not a name im familiar with yet you,ve clearly been on here a while would it be rude to ask your previous name ?

Not rude at all lol I’ve embarrassingly had a few over the years, Stewie was the main one and all from a time I’d rather forget about ?

Edited by Stoney100
  • Haha 1
23 minutes ago, Stoney100 said:

Fair enough but it’s a shame you think like that though as from what I’ve seen and heard for myself from spending 5 weeks there this January I’m sure you and anyone else on here would like it. I’ve seen areas of Walsall that are far more deprived than anything I seen over there tbh. 

I know Walsall quite well but i must admit ive not seen many lads bowling about in mini skirts around Walsall Arboretum or the Bescot ?

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
20 minutes ago, Stoney100 said:

Not rude at all lol I’ve embarrassingly had a few over the years, Stewie was the main one and all from a time I’d rather forget about ?

Oh ok fair enough i just clocked you was a Scouser the other day and thought you might be the chap i used to natter with about boxing on here years ago......i cant remember his name either but would know it if you had said it ?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, ChrisJones said:

I carry one of those in with my lunch...

THLPackedLunch.jpg.c3a2a3d7212a743a91d58e98b7abb275.jpg

You told me you were a security guard.

Security guards don't carry semi auto's and pistols and chase people for 6 blocks in a car.

You can't be military or cops because your english.

I don't want to ask and be nosey but what the f**k do you do.?

I thought you were like "proctor" but your more "tackleberry".

• Haha 1