Muslim problem.

2 minutes ago, walshie said:

Come off it. You said Sweden was wonderful and it's the rape capital of Europe. 

Why do single men go to Thailand unless its for some form of seedy sex? 

Sweden is wonderful, it’s not as much as a mess as here yet that’s for sure but yes I agree it’s going that way ? see you got a bit defensive there has something I’ve said hit a nerve? 

And I’m sure some do go there for that, me personally I went and will go back as it’s a nice place, the locals are friendly, the food is good, and it’s sound as pound imo which is the only one I’m bothered about ? 

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The one political party that's caused more strife for Muslims and is at fault  in working class communitys is the Labour party.

Simples. Stop following the warmongering US into wars that do not concern us:_Iraq, Afghanistan and Syria for starters. Hundreds of thousands of innocent civilians have died in these wars. Thousands o

how long has tommy Robinson been speaking out and how far has it got him? Is Luton still a shit hole? What difference has he or others like him made?  Speaking only gets you so far before you hav

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, delswal said:

Are you stereotyping the British male walshie? what about the folks who go purely for the culture and sight seeing lol

It's not the British male mate, it's Western males. How come you don't hear of families going there for their hols? I'm sure some do, but it's more geared up for lads holidays, shagging cheap hookers (nothing wrong with that if that's your thing), or single men.

I used to work with a bloke, late 30s, lived with his parents and he would go to Thailand every single year on his own. One day he admitted he liked ladyboys. Said they give an excellent BJ - better than the girls. I said "ugh". He said "Don't knock it till you've tried it.". Now you know me, I'm as liberal as the next man :angel:, but some things are best left unsaid and untried. No, I've never been and don't intend to. 

3 minutes ago, Stoney100 said:

Sweden is wonderful, it’s not as much as a mess as here yet that’s for sure but yes I agree it’s going that way ? see you got a bit defensive there has something I’ve said hit a nerve? 

And I’m sure some do go there for that, me personally I went and will go back as it’s a nice place, the locals are friendly, the food is good, and it’s sound as pound imo which is the only one I’m bothered about ? 

Hit a nerve? 

3 minutes ago, Stoney100 said:

Maybe it’s how I read it but it sounded like you took offence to something I said? Apologies if I read it wrong ?

No. The only thing I read was calling me narrow-minded. No worries. 

49 minutes ago, mackem said:

.Ladyboys are everywhere,i read the statistic one "Lady" in every 100-150 is post-op transsexuals. 

Why would you think that is though Mackem ?.....if i remember right you have worked there so probably have a good understanding of the culture etc....why would something so bizarre be so prevalent in that specific part of the world any ideas ?

I think id rather go to down town Mogadishu i dont understand why any half normal bloke would pay money to go there....work aside.

31 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Thai boxing lol.

And tbh the part of Sweden i went to (Lund) was cracking. Spotless. No trouble. No litter. No homeless.  No pollution etc

That and many other things mate! As a single man in my 30s I can hand on my heart say that all the things said on here about Thailand weren’t even on my mind when I went there and won’t be when i go back there. The weather, everything is relaxed and chilled, good food and everything is cheap, the people are all sound, it’s all just perfect for a few weeks out of here through the winter if you are in a position to do it and i honestly can’t wait to get back out there and away from everything we moan about over here everyday! 

If england was perfect then I say fair play but to say you wouldn’t go to Thailand because things happen there that happen everyday in your own country is just a bit ironic! 

Sweden......a country always in my heart and one that I have hoped and prayed that everything I see and read about is not true but unfortunately it is f****d! I met a few Swedish girls in Thailand and they all told me that the rape stuff is VERY real and Swedish girls are terrified to walk around alone in the big cities in the day never mind at night! They are being warned by the government to stay in groups on nights out and carry rape alarms at all times! 

Funnily enough them same girls had travelled all round Thailand and never once felt unsafe ?

Edited by Stoney100
  • Like 1
25 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Why would you think that is though Mackem ?.....if i remember right you have worked there so probably have a good understanding of the culture etc....why would something so bizarre be so prevalent in that specific part of the world any ideas ?

Sex-workers,i think that's the idea behind the ladyboy prevalence,loads of clinics in Bangkok and pattaya offering the full-monty sex-change,there was even a thai game-show that offered a full sex-change to the winner,not a blankety-blank cheque book and pen but a full man to woman sex-change,it isn't sucky-sucky $5 anymore,its BIG business,prostitutes earn very good money.

6 minutes ago, Stoney100 said:

Do you wind the corkscrew into the apple to use as a baton lol

That version doesn't have the corkscrew which is why I carry the rape alarm. They're pretty good those ones. 18 uses before a recharge. :thumbs:

• Like 2
38 minutes ago, walshie said:

No. The only thing I read was calling me narrow-minded. No worries. 

?

no arguing or bitcheness intended here lol but it is slightly narrow minded to make up your mind on somewhere if you have never even been there! But it is entirely your right to do that so fair play lol ? 

3 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

That version doesn't have the corkscrew which is why I carry the rape alarm. They're pretty good those ones. 18 uses before a recharge. :thumbs:

Cause more problems than they solve imo but that’s a different thread ?

2 minutes ago, Stoney100 said:

Cause more problems than they solve imo but that’s a different thread ?

Every tradesman carries tools for his/her job. They're extremely effective against rapists. Even the British Army has switched to that brand of rape alarm I believe... :thumbs:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1