Muslim problem.

1 hour ago, W. Katchum said:

I wouldn’t go to Thai land if they sailed it all way over here an parked it next to Redcar beach Ffs, Spain is about as exotic as I’ll go, never understood folk who pay good money to go to places with dirty water an wierd locals ?

Thailand's culinary epicentre has a lot to offer

• Like 1

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The one political party that's caused more strife for Muslims and is at fault  in working class communitys is the Labour party.

Simples. Stop following the warmongering US into wars that do not concern us:_Iraq, Afghanistan and Syria for starters. Hundreds of thousands of innocent civilians have died in these wars. Thousands o

how long has tommy Robinson been speaking out and how far has it got him? Is Luton still a shit hole? What difference has he or others like him made?  Speaking only gets you so far before you hav

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Stoney100 said:

Thailand isn’t full of nonces and ladyboys at all, while it undoubtedly goes on don’t forget it all happens over here to and we probably protect nonces here more than any other country tbh, you get caught doing that stuff over there and your facing the death penalty 

Any crime your going to do in Thailand you can pay your way out of,thats a fact,all the cops are on the take,thats also fact,nonces would have no problem buying their way out of any tricky situations.Ladyboys are everywhere,i read the statistic one "Lady" in every 100-150 is post-op transsexuals. 

• Like 3
On 10/05/2019 at 15:23, DIDO.1 said:

I do believe it is mainly ingrained in one culture. There are nonces in every culture but only one culture/race/religion where young men are being taught that their own girls are untouchable till marriage and non Muslim girls are whores to be used. 

Muslim lads arnt waiting outside the Muslim girls school are they? 

Agree but it says a lot about society where it isn't taught or encouraged when the results are exactly same, as earlier that Pope has had to go on record and say that reporting these abuse cases is mandatory. He's actually had to say that out loud so f*ck*d is that organisations attitude to abuse... We can agree to disagree but this is a problem that transcends all the normal cultural divides and happens in every single example without exception.

3 minutes ago, Stoney100 said:

Thailand isn’t full of nonces and ladyboys at all, while it undoubtedly goes on don’t forget it all happens over here to and we probably protect nonces here more than any other country tbh, you get caught doing that stuff over there and your facing the death penalty not given a new identity by a sympathetic nonce judge....

Just think about that

The reason they flock to the far-east is because it's easier to get away with and it's easier to bribe an official if you get caught. Do you reckon Glitter's lenient sentencing was due to public pressure or the ability to pay?

Just now, mackem said:

Any crime your going to do in Thailand you can pay your way out of,thats a fact,all the cops are on the take,thats also fact,nonces would have no problem buying their way out of any tricky situations.Ladyboys are everywhere,i read the statistic one "Lady" in every 100-150 is post-op transsexuals. 

Maybe so, tbh it’s not something I know much about nor do I want to! 

All I know is I never seen anything like that going on and it’s certainly not something that would come to my mind first when thinking of Thailand 

Just now, Stoney100 said:

All I know is I never seen anything like that going on and it’s certainly not something that would come to my mind first when thinking of Thailand 

Understood mate but I've spoken to a few a Thai ladies working in Las Vegas and they have an inherent distrust of any white bloke in his 40's for reasons discussed in this thread so much so that it's harmed their job opportunities in certain places in the US because they're always on the defensive. The way they talk about it you think it was Rotherham in reverse...

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Stoney100 said:

To some Thailand is so much more than that mate,to others its all LOS is,i lived and worked in asia for years,been to Thailand,the Philippines,vietnam,cambodia etc lots and lots of times,seen good things but also seen it at its worst,my nephew kicked a guy around a bar three years back in the Philippines,the guy got cheeky to him,my nephew retorted about the guys girlfriends age,they had a kick off over it.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

The reason they flock to the far-east is because it's easier to get away with and it's easier to bribe an official if you get caught. Do you reckon Glitter's lenient sentencing was due to public pressure or the ability to pay?

Maybe so, I don’t really know or care tbh mate, horrible subject that isn’t worth talking about as none of us are involved in it ?

11 minutes ago, mackem said:

To some Thailand is so much more than that mate,to others its all LOS is,i lived and worked in asia for years,been to Thailand,the Philippines,vietnam,cambodia etc lots and lots of times,seen good things but also seen it at its worst,my nephew kicked a guy around a bar three years back in the Philippines,the guy got cheeky to him,my nephew retorted about the guys girlfriends age,they had a kick off over it.

What’s LOS mate?

5 minutes ago, Stoney100 said:

Well then your narrow minded ?

Come off it. You said Sweden was wonderful and it's the rape capital of Europe. 

Why do single men go to Thailand unless its for some form of seedy sex? 

8 hours ago, walshie said:

Come off it. You said Sweden was wonderful and it's the rape capital of Europe. 

Why do single men go to Thailand unless its for some form of seedy sex? 

Are you stereotyping the British male walshie? what about the folks who go purely for the culture and sight seeing lol

• Haha 1