Muslim problem.

Just read the Patriot Act. Scary stuff. It's a well rehearsed tactic of governments...whenever the population is in shock the government brings in new measures and justifies the new measures as 'necessary' because of the 'new situation'.Just like the British government brought in a new policy called 'Austerity' and justified it because of the financial crash. We all know Austerity made the rich a hell of a lot richer and ordinary Joe a lot poorer. But people supported it and bought it hook line and sinker! 

• Like 1

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The one political party that's caused more strife for Muslims and is at fault  in working class communitys is the Labour party.

Simples. Stop following the warmongering US into wars that do not concern us:_Iraq, Afghanistan and Syria for starters. Hundreds of thousands of innocent civilians have died in these wars. Thousands o

how long has tommy Robinson been speaking out and how far has it got him? Is Luton still a shit hole? What difference has he or others like him made?  Speaking only gets you so far before you hav

Posted Images

I think Wilf has perfectly summed the situation up, with his "oil and water" analogy.........

In my view, Islam is incompatible with the 'Western' lifestyle in general, and democracy, in particular.

We have open discussions about the relevance and importance of religion - Islam tolerates no dissent, and views itself as superior to all other beliefs, which it attempts to eradicate. I am an an atheist (intolerable to a Muslim !), but I can equally decide to follow any faith, of my own choosing, if I see fit - apostasy is punishable by death in the Muslim world.

Here, men and women are essentially equal - Muslim women are second class citizens within their own community. A British woman can marry anyone she chooses - a Muslim girl has her husband chosen, again dissent is not tolerated. Muslim women have little, if any, property or divorce rights, and are kept in their own native-language enclaves, lest they be "corrupted by our decadence".

Muslims have little respect Western laws, and insist that their Sharia should be the dominant system - thus see themselves as above the law, since their rules were handed down by Allah himself (apparently).

We have elected governments, voted for freely and fairly - Muslim countries tend to be ruled by authoritarian despots, who strictly enforced their one and only religion.

I could go on and on, but take a quick read of the articles of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights.........Islam contravenes every one of them !

My last word will go to King Fahd of Saudi Arabia.......

“The Democratic system that is predominant in the world is not a suitable system for the peoples of our region. … The system of free elections is not suitable to our country.”

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Perhaps we should just up and leave this island and move to Iraq ,properties cheap if a little run down . Weathers warmer and you can pump your own oil out the garden .Build a few churches ,play loud music to drown out the twat in the minuet .Encourage cleavage on show ,pig roasts daily .Outlaw sandles and skirts for men and make drinking acceptable .Let them have the shit hole they have created and ship the f***ing rest here see how they like it .

I’ve  cracked it ,phoning Thomson’s first thing in the morning .

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
10 hours ago, kanny said:

Muslims are not the problem the problem is Islam and its interpretation by some muslims and how that interpretation conflicts with western cultures 

I dont think it is interpretation i think its simply whether a person is a good or bad Muslim.......debates between extremist Muslims and moderate Muslims are always won by extremists because they are quoting directly from the Koran and see Muslims who dont as bad Muslims,simple.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, gnasher16 said:

I dont think it is interpretation i think its simply whether a person is a good or bad Muslim.......debates between extremist Muslims and moderate Muslims are always won by extremists because they are quoting directly from the Koran and see Muslims who dont as bad Muslims,simple.

suppose  in simple terms it is right above, but once they kill people, there all bad Muslims in  people minds  , and it only going to get worse , i am 66 so wont see much change in whats happening in the next 15 or so years if i am lucky lol, but i feel sorry for my son 32, and is 2  babies   girl  18 months , and 5 week old boy, god knows what feckin  world they live in  60 years time  .!! 

• Like 1
13 hours ago, Blackbriar said:

In my view, Islam is incompatible with the 'Western' lifestyle in general, and democracy, in particular.

I can agree with that, mate, but I see only two avenues here. The first is that it will modernise and adapt like Christianity did after the dark ages, or it won't and we'll see sectarian lines drawn across the globe. All of the ideologies are spread through force above divine message. Fundamental religion is incompatible with democracy and it's not just the privelege of islam.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, ChrisJones said:

I can agree with that, mate, but I see only two avenues here. The first is that it will modernise and adapt like Christianity did after the dark ages, or it won't and we'll see sectarian lines drawn across the globe. All of the ideologies are spread through force above divine message. Fundamental religion is incompatible with democracy and it's not just the privelege of islam.

I think that ship has already sailed, mate.

The old Cold War, as we knew it, has ended and a new war is taking its place - the war between Islam, and what it sees as it's enemies, is growing and spreading.

• Like 2
21 hours ago, Deker said:

I can't argue with either of those posts, and that is NOT a racist statement, it would just be nice to have some control of our own country again!

My views are based on first hand exspierience on the labour party in my town even though this link has nothing directly to do with the labour party another instance of the insensitivity and pandering some groups and organisation's have towards an ethnic minority.  https://www.thestar.co.uk/news/crime/daughter-of-rotherham-councillor-implicated-in-abuse-scandal-helping-to-run-support-service-for-victims-1-9654159

Of course you will see sectarian lines drawn because the genetic fact is that all groups of creatures belong with their own.

We are trying to fight nature with this shite, we are hoping the brain overpowers the blood.

We are trying to create something that is not natural to any other group of animals.

Theres million of different types of birds, they are all birds but you don’t see sparrows flying about with eagles.......it’s natural thing to favour your own.

• Like 4
3 hours ago, Blackbriar said:

I think that ship has already sailed, mate.

I tend to believe we're not that far from port. At least this side of the Atlantic the vast majority are integrating just fine. They've modernized.

2 hours ago, WILF said:

Of course you will see sectarian lines drawn because the genetic fact is that all groups of creatures belong with their own.

I think it will be more pronounced in some places but not so much where there is a better standard of living. While our land of the free is far from a utopia we don't have communities that mirror the likes of Bradford. There is something fundamentally different and it isn't religious or skin tone related.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, ChrisJones said:

I think it will be more pronounced in some places but not so much where there is a better standard of living. While our land of the free is far from a utopia we don't have communities that mirror the likes of Bradford. There is something fundamentally different and it isn't religious or skin tone related.

What you do have is the ability to say ugly things mate.

If someone is really that angry they can join the Klan or the NSM or any other myriad group and march, protest, hand out flyers, go off to the woods and shoot at pumpkins.......they are free to go off and makes pricks of themselves in any way they see fit.

imho, that is a much needed safety valve for those who really feel that strongly about it.......much better they can do that than sit festering in the room feeling betrayed by everyone, undetected until they do something terrible.

We just don’t have the ability or outlet in speech or action to do that in Europe.

Edited by WILF
  • Like 3
30 minutes ago, WILF said:

What you do have is the ability to say ugly things mate.

If someone is really that angry they can join the Klan or the NSM or any other myriad group and march, protest, hand out flyers, go off to the woods and shoot at pumpkins.......they are free to go off and makes pricks of themselves in any way they see fit.

imho, that is a much needed safety valve for those who really feel that strongly about it.......much better they can do that than sit festering in the room feeling betrayed by everyone, undetected until they do something terrible.

We just don’t have the ability or outlet in speech or action to do that in Europe.

I absolutely agree, mate and that civil right is absent in Europe and you can see the effects in real time but the blame for that doesn't lie at the door of the ideology in question, it lies in the halls of Westminster and Strasborg. One group can speak as it pleases, the other is subject to hate crime legislation. In the same country. It's not politically correct to point that out but f*ck 'em it's an absolute travesty all the same. I still can't see that as a problem created anywhere other than a parliamentary building.

Back to a point, if I may? Does that right create insular societies like Bradford though? :hmm:What makes people band together and feel they can enforce their will on others? That's not an islamic problem it's a human one. Why does it happen in certain parts of western civilisation and not others?