Opinions on the Norfolk lurcher?

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

the thread was about mick duglas ......think hes been dead a good few years now ...he bred dogs back in the 80's folk are getting confused with jeff burrel ...who breeds Norfolk ..and tumblers...

you know though ...I read them tales of the old gamkeepers books....and a few other ones older......and they all complained about how tuff it was etc.....but then when you looked at what they got.....

Well that's fuckun gratitude for you isn't it, Jeff's spent the last 800 years of his life refining this line, and you can't come up with less than one pound note per year for a pup be fukced 

Posted Images

7 hours ago, Busher100 said:

Lad I go out with had one for a short while I don't know if it came from Jeff Burrell or mick Douglas never asked but he said It was a Norfolk lurcher it wasn't much good on anything otherthan rabbits

So youve come to the conclusion that they were/are all shit from seeing one dog that you dont actually know for definite if it was a Norfolk from Burrel or Mick Douglas lines

• Like 2
  • Haha 4
10 hours ago, Busher100 said:

Lad I go out with had one for a short while I don't know if it came from Jeff Burrell or mick Douglas never asked but he said It was a Norfolk lurcher it wasn't much good on anything otherthan rabbits

Alls I can say is couple I've seen work are handy juckels

So you really don't know if they good or not then?

i really don't know how you can call the line shit with what you just posted .

2 minutes ago, Moocher71 said:

To be fair he's only said the 1 he saw wasn't much,not that it was shit.nothing about the line.

2 minutes ago, Moocher71 said:

Thread is called opinions on Norfolk lurchers and I gave my opinion based on the only one I seen, all the ads for them i seen are aimed at pet folk with the romantic idea of owning the 'traditional lurcher'. The dog you posted the picture of with a coat on looks like it's not seen nothing face clean as a whistle but like I say if it's just rabbits/ small edibles they'll do the job but if you want a bit more from a dog I'll bet you money your pet bred lurcher will sicken. Do you keep trying to quote me because your still mad you couldn't find that kc reg digging beddy that you said are all over Britain? Bloody dohnut?

• Haha 2