Shot my 99th squirrel to day , started late September and will finish 1st April, thats when the caravan park opens up for the season . So only two weekends left to make it 100 The owner said I can carry on in the top  part and the woods around the barns 

.25 impact straight down no kicking or any movement 

DE1ADD6F-942A-4FF6-A411-98127181316F.jpeg

• Like 10

10 minutes ago, big napper said:

99, nice one vm, i dont think iv had 9 in the last 12 months, wish i had a good squirrel perm, are th 99 from the same area

Yes mate 5 different woods on one farm 

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, forest of dean redneck said:

Well done hopefully make a  difference with the birds nesting this spring?

Though I did think it was going about a hw99 ?

That 99 I had of you is spot on , 12 mm group of the knee at 40 yards using jsb express 14.3gr running st 11.6 ft/lbs.

scope is just perfect for the 99 and the gun slip .

I know you had my pants down and hit me hard on the price but loving it ?

I got another 99 last week but it started galling after 50pellets but it was cheap  

Great going mate keep at them . i got knocked back from trapping them at a campus because they where worried about a picture of a trapped one appearing on social media 

1 hour ago, villaman said:

That 99 I had of you is spot on , 12 mm group of the knee at 40 yards using jsb express 14.3gr running st 11.6 ft/lbs.

scope is just perfect for the 99 and the gun slip .

I know you had my pants down and hit me hard on the price but loving it ?

I got another 99 last week but it started galling after 50pellets but it was cheap  

Worth every penny ?

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Rimfireboy! said:

Aye, good stuff. Sure you’ll make it 100 before April vm?

Be nice mate .

i am already 39 up from this time last year ,can’t see me beating 99 next year though

2 minutes ago, villaman said:

Be nice mate .

i am already 39 up from this time last year ,can’t see me beating 99 next year though

Nah, probably not. I shot loads early last year on one 19 acre patch. Not one this time, and only seen the odd one or two since. I’ve got a big broad leaf wood with plenty about, but you could call them sporting to say the least. I keep intending to get up there and at ‘em, but I’ve been busy with other commitments unfortunately. I’ll hopefully be at them in the next few weeks though. 

• Like 1