Beddy whippet breeders

Just now, tank34 said:

Don't no nowt about dog seen you was asking so put it up , by sounds of it lad been messed about , someone you no will have fb put name in his profile will come up send a message pal , looks nice beddy whippet cheap to put time in over summer ready come season ?

Cheers for that ,appreciate it??

• Like 1

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

one there for sale any good to you 

There every seasons ‘must have’ by the sounds of it ?

As I’ve stated before how will you know if it’s an f1 because most bedlington terriers that work as a cross in them to start atb

Posted Images

On ‎21‎/‎03‎/‎2019 at 08:11, Moocher71 said:

All depends on the ground you work .i think a reverse bedy grey would make good rabbit dogs .im not saying they for every one .world b a sad place if we all like same stuff.

atb

first x cross beddy/grey if bred from the right stuff don't need out else in the mix ?

48 minutes ago, Loton Moocher said:

first x cross beddy/grey if bred from the right stuff don't need out else in the mix ?

That's right ,what I was saying is a reverse would make good rabbit and mooching dog ,don't think they would b much difrent to bedy whippet in size .

im more than happy with my first x,i was surprised just how quick she can move when needed .she very quick to learn ,good with dogs and becoming a good guard ,she knows when some one about .