Beddy whippet breeders

Cheers for the replies lads I know that everyone has to at probably some point wade through shit stuff to get what they want but I’d like to avoid if I can and be pointed in the right direction.

id much rather give a decent person some money breeding something well and for the dogs sake rather than someone just doing it because it’s easy money for them ,plus it’s not fair on the dogs 

Edited by Jordyferreter

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

one there for sale any good to you 

There every seasons ‘must have’ by the sounds of it ?

As I’ve stated before how will you know if it’s an f1 because most bedlington terriers that work as a cross in them to start atb

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Jordyferreter said:

Cheers for the replies lads I know that everyone has to at probably some point wade through shit stuff to get what they want but I’d like to avoid if I can and be pointed in the right direction.

id much rather give a decent person some money breeding something well and for the dogs sake rather than someone just doing it because it’s easy money for them ,plus it’s not fair on the dogs 

Might be a first cross being bred in Newcastle if it happens i will let you know 

• Like 1

Stick to rabbits davie something yr good at Lucy was used in  earths week in week out and you be scared to handle a otter ones seen  2 lurches half one in two in seconds   her father was killed by a bite from a  otter infection in the head much like her owner?  stuff in holes sort out the dogs faces rabbits are for poofs mate ????if I life another 5 lifes I wont own one like her ?

• Haha 1
35 minutes ago, Jordyferreter said:

Cheers please do ??Some people arnt bothered about going through dogs like they have hot dinners but am not about that ??

Got a phone number for you with a boy with a litter give him a call will message it to you 

• Like 1
57 minutes ago, Bearfoot said:

Stick to rabbits davie something yr good at Lucy was used in  earths week in week out and you be scared to handle a otter ones seen  2 lurches half one in two in seconds   her father was killed by a bite from a  otter infection in the head much like her owner?  stuff in holes sort out the dogs faces rabbits are for poofs mate ????if I life another 5 lifes I wont own one like her ?

I got bit be an otter 

Lost an eye

1 hour ago, Bearfoot said:

Limited ma arse my wee bitch killed more gear than 10 lurches did plenty way it killed more rabbits and hares rats cats foxes pigs than most Ii never new what I had until she was gone clever used her way gun fck I killed over 200 rats then she killed 7 hares at nigh t in first field running lose  and tomo those dogs you and Fuji sent up.coulent lace her fcken boots ??like it or not that is the truth  

Stop trying to be billhardy again FFS, there can only be one.

Be Jeffrey burrell or something, they're 10 a penny.

• Haha 1
37 minutes ago, Bearfoot said:

Davie would you even reply to them ?tell the old yin iive caught him.on video early 80si

I will sort him  out a copy be nice for him and the young gun to have atb Calcutta ????????

Sound he will be pleased at that he was up the other day he can talk for scotland ffs  lol.

2 hours ago, Jordyferreter said:

A decent person would just give you one for free fella if it’s for work and if your a sound lad who can be vouched for or at least a very minimal charge just to cover costs 

• Like 2

Same as davie wrote the book killed for the pot i wish I could go back to that ?I’ve never killed animals for money or sport wasn’t in me I only take what I need the same as life itself I’ve put back more than most that’s another story iam a man of my word and can see through the users ?there’s been plenty there’s only a few I look up to and respect 

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, Bearfoot said:

Same as davie wrote the book killed for the pot i wish I could go back to that ?I’ve never killed animals for money or sport wasn’t in me I only take what I need the same as life itself I’ve put back more than most that’s another story iam a man of my word and can see through the users ?there’s been plenty there’s only a few I look up to and respect 

Cheers pal

23 minutes ago, Jordyferreter said:

Been having a good look on here what you lads think off beddy x grey? Compared to the beddy x whip

just a thought ?

I’d take a f1 bedlington greyhound over any bedlington whippet any day of the week even if it was off a breeder ?id pay my money take my chances 

• Like 2